Raiders at Cardinals gameday thread 11-18-18

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm glad I don't have season tickets for this garbage. I'm mad I spent $350 for Directv much less. Time for firing the coach and planning for next year NOW
Who do you install as the interim head coach? The first year defensive coordinator or the 4 games offensive coordinator? Not happening.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Rosen has a bad line yes but on 3th and long u cant make a 2 yards pass
They say is a self confident kid with strong mindset who can fight through adversity but i see a guy who lost confidence in his abilities and getting worse week by week
He’s playing with a bad hand. He’s not broken yet. But the offseason will be an important time to hire the right guys to fix him and get him pointed in the right direction again.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Bought tickets to next Sunday’s game against the Chargers. I may have made a mistake
We have a friend who has connections that was going to get us tix. I declined. No need to blow an entire afternoon.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
@ LAC
@GB
Det
@ATL
LAR
@Sea

3-13 at best. More likely 2-14 and the #2 pick. If that doesn't call for a complete housecleaning, I don't know what does.
Who's going to pick ahead of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We're actually #2 based on strength of schedule http://www.tankathon.com/nfl
Okay...I am wrong. You are on the right track, but that website is currently wrong:

The San Francisco 49ers jumped into the top spot (for now) in next year's draft. The team would own the No. 1 overall pick if the season ended right now.

Of course, things could change based on the remaining results of the season, which is only in Week 11.

The 49ers were off this week but moved up a spot thanks to the Oakland Raiders beating the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday. All three teams now own 2-8 records. San Francisco has the weakest strength of schedule (.485) of the three while the Raiders (.495) would own the No. 2 pick and the Cardinals (.515) sit at No. 3.

The NFL uses strength of schedule and not head-to-head and a tiebreaker for teams with matching records. That's why the Raiders, and not the Cardinals, currently sit at No. 2.

The 49ers return to practice on Monday as the team prepares for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on November 25.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/121045-49ers-jump-into-draft-spot-thanks-raiders-cardinals/

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's sad about these three worst teams is that together, we all play each other 4 times this season, so most of our wins are from each other.

We're getting our butts kicked from everyone else.

Or to put it another way, of the 6 wins our combined teams have, four have been against each other, and only 2 wins have been outside of this circle of suck.

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Looks like you guys deserve the #1 Pick after this game. I bet on the Cards and lost my ass. I was sure that you could beat the Raiders, who seemed to be tanking the season. I'm dumbfounded that you lost against this sucky team....