TD 0

Receiving Yards
Greg Dortch WR #4
REC 6
TD 0

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Late money coming in hard for the Rams. Moneyline moved to -110 on both Cards and Rams; spread down to Rams -1 (-115).

Could be a pickem by kickoff

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t even want to imagine another 0-2 start to a Cardinals season. I’ve got to imagine that’s the record in an overwhelming amount of their seasons since moving to Phoenix.

And 0-2 spells doom for the rest of the year. So, I’ll inhale as much hopium as possible.

Cards 27
Rams 23

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I heard from two solid sources that Murray was more assertive and determined in both film review and practice this week. The staff expect his play to reflect that this game. Expect him to run more including roll outs and options. He will throw the ball downfield. They intend to attack very aggressively. Petzing took responsibility for some of the offensive failure. He felt he got too conservative when the Cards took the lead.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I heard from two solid sources that Murray was more assertive and determined in both film review and practice this week. The staff expect his play to reflect that this game. Expect him to run more including roll outs and options. He will throw the ball downfield. They intend to attack very aggressively. Petzing took responsibility for some of the offensive failure. He felt he got too conservative when the Cards took the lead.

Heartening words Harry!

Cardinal Warriors! Prepare for Battle! :)

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Well heading into his 2nd preseason game he will be more focused lol

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Gentlemen... This is the week you want to jump on the Arizona Cardinals bandwagon and bet heavy on them for the rest of the year, because they're going to go 17 and 1 now. How is this possible? Well, my McBride fauxthentic jersey finally arrived and it's awesome. Best $40 I've spent in a long time. It's the first jersey I've purchased since the blue Fitzgerald Pro Bowl jersey over 15 years ago...and it will be one of 2 jerseys left in my closet. The other is my old Seth Joyner jersey, which I'll never get rid of. So there you have it. The time is now!

You must be registered for see images attach

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am about to head out to the stadium. Not confident today. I actually felt better about last week's game leading up to it. This just feels like the type of situation the Cards lay an egg. Winnable game against a division opponent that is beat up. And, we come out flat and get rocked.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser