Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am about to head out to the stadium. Not confident today. I actually felt better about last week's game leading up to it. This just feels like the type of situation the Cards lay an egg. Winnable game against a division opponent that is beat up. And, we come out flat and get rocked.
yeah...good idea to dump all that negativity before you go...dont want to infect the stadium with it.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah...good idea to dump all that negativity before you go...dont want to infect the stadium with it.
I am fine. It's not like I am going to boo them. Even if we are losing I don't do that.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I am fine. It's not like I am going to boo them. Even if we are losing I don't do that.
I understand. I usually switch gears when I walk in the stadium...the excitement starts building on the drive over... then theres a lull on the walk from the parking lot...but giddiness hits me as I go through the ticket gate...and Im a raving lunatic by the time I get to my seat.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but I have no confidence in this team getting the W today. McVay just knows how to beat the tar out of us. Especially in our stadium.

eastcoastDave

Veteran
Reaction score
Because I’m on the East Coast, the game I get is Giants and Washington. Well, New York certainly has a great rookie receiver in Nabers, who has 5 catches for 73 yards and a TD in the first half. He appears to be the No. 1 option of QB Jones. Apparently, the Giants know they have a great player and know how to find him. If Harrison gets only 3 targets today, I will be one POed fan. And, please, Kyler no whining about it’s not your job to find a receiver. Harrison had plenty of reasons to throw you under the bus and he didn’t.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I’m on the East Coast, the game I get is Giants and Washington. Well, New York certainly has a great rookie receiver in Nabers, who has 5 catches for 73 yards and a TD in the first half. He appears to be the No. 1 option of QB Jones. Apparently, the Giants know they have a great player and know how to find him. If Harrison gets only 3 targets today, I will be one POed fan. And, please, Kyler no whining about it’s not your job to find a receiver. Harrison had plenty of reasons to throw you under the bus and he didn’t.
Imagine that. They have a receiver that everyone knows they are going to throw to and yet he's still making catches. I hope our offensive coordinator sees that and figures out a way to get Marvin the ball today

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

urs

All Star
Reaction score