Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My perspective certainly has changed a bit. We were literally one play from beating the bills on the road. And now we are trouncing the Rams. Maybe we’re not a bad team? Or maybe still early to tell…

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Not to be picky, but 20 is still very average

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
lol no it is not. depending on the week, 20 MPH would be top 10 or 15 for player speeds... In a league of freaks, top 10 speed indicates he is fast enough...

Also, there is too much weight thrown behind those speed stats. You bracket a WR with a S all game and all option routes get truncated. No gos and fades. Factor in the wind, defensive play style of the bills, and you can quickly see why speed stats are overrated.

Plus Marvin is 6'3 but has the hip level of a 5'10 player. He has a super long torso, which helps his weight stay low and he is wayyyyyy too quick for someone of his height. Speed is not where he eats.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
My perspective certainly has changed a bit. We were literally one play from beating the bills on the road. And now we are trouncing the Rams. Maybe we’re not a bad team? Or maybe still early to tell…
They do have a few starters out, not an excuse just sayin

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05