Rams at Cardinals gameday thread 9-15-24

seacow

Reaction score
Sorry for the ignorance guys, but what is a good PFF grade? I’ve seen Evan Brown received a 72, I’m assuming that’s good given the eyeball test told me the oline played well.

Thanks in advance!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Sorry for the ignorance guys, but what is a good PFF grade? I’ve seen Evan Brown received a 72, I’m assuming that’s good given the eyeball test told me the oline played well.

Thanks in advance!
Basically anything over 70...

It's like 70 is capable starter...80 is pro bowler...90 is all pro/hall of famer

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My opponent had Kyler, MHJ and McBride, I had Conner so yeah it hurt me too. I think I need 37 points from Drake London and Koo the kicker tonight to win
Aubrey, the Cowboys kicker, has gotten me 21 and 17 points. So, it's possible with old man Cousin that Koo gets a ton of FGs.

Someone in my league couldn't make the draft and messed up their auto draft and took Tucker and Aubery with their first two picks. I got Aubrey on waivers!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some Rams fans want to tank the rest of the season for a shot at Manning in the 2025 draft. I didn't have the heart to tell them that Manning isn't eligible for the Draft next year.
is that another Manning in the Archie lineage?

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is that another Manning in the Archie lineage?
Yes Cooper's son Arch plays for Texas and had an amazing game when the starter Ewers went down with an injury this weekend.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Darren Urban

@Cardschatter

Marvin Harrison Jr. admitted after game he’d probably hear from Jonathan Gannon about reaching for the goal line on 60-yard TD (with the danger of fumbling thru EZ and losing ball.He was right. Gannon said he wasn’t giving MHJ a pass. “We talked about it today.” JG declined to give details.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Yes Cooper's son Arch plays for Texas and had an amazing game when the starter Ewers went down with an injury this weekend.

I mean it was against the Roadrunners of UTSA (University of Texas at San Antonio), and UT was already up by 30 or something, so it wasn't that impressive. lol

But the longhorn starter, Ewers, he's the real deal. Kid will probably go top five in the next (quarterback-starved) NFL draft.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Thanks in advance!
None of them. PFF’s leadership has turned over and they’re more interested in content than data.

You can trust PFF’s charting data , but you can ball up their fake grades and chuck them in the trash can.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
None of them. PFF’s leadership has turned over and they’re more interested in content than data.

You can trust PFF’s charting data , but you can ball up their fake grades and chuck them in the trash can.
Aw come on man... I'll grant ya they ain't as accurate as Madden ratings,...but the trash can?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great win, I thought we didn't stand a chance and happily lost about $50 because of my Darksiderism
i was very happy I didn't take any of my free bet winnings and try to short the Cards yesterday. Was very very tempting but ultimately, I didn't want to go into the game with even a smidgen of pull inside me for them to lose. But like I said... it was very tempting.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
i was very happy I didn't take any of my free bet winnings and try to short the Cards yesterday. Was very very tempting but ultimately, I didn't want to go into the game with even a smidgen of pull inside me for them to lose. But like I said... it was very tempting.
I bet a parlay with the Cardinals losing. Glad I lost.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only negative I can think of were the two penalties against us for being boneheads. One for an after-the-play-was-finished unsportsmanlike conduct and the other for taunting. At least on the taunting one I believe we already had taken possession of the ball on a turnover, and it just set us back some yardage, but I think the first one let the Rams extend a drive after we had stopped them on 3rd down.

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Only negative I can think of were the two penalties against us for being boneheads. One for an after-the-play-was-finished unsportsmanlike conduct and the other for taunting. At least on the taunting one I believe we already had taken possession of the ball on a turnover, and it just set us back some yardage, but I think the first one let the Rams extend a drive after we had stopped them on 3rd down.
After years of watching the NFL/Rams turn a blind eye to Donald throwing punches, swinging helmets, instigating fights, and poo talking, I'm okay with a little taunting.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
If you are like me and you like watching reactions you might enjoy this one. He has some good insights into what's going on.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media