Really?

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith and Jalen Rose seem to think this series is already over and that the Spurs were proven to be a better team.

What game were they watching?

You can’t gauge teams on one win or loss that is just stupid. They kept mentioning how they got in the paint with no problem…uh, because the refs took Shaq out of the game early and he didn’t want to pick up another foul.

Really? When did that become fact? When did a team prove themselves to be better after a 2 point win?

A win, in which Amare fouled out, a win in which Tim Duncan hit a 3….

A win in which one team flopped more than a fish out of water?

Reaction score
Who cares. If the Spurs are relying on Duncan threes to tie a game in overtime, at home, then I'm not that worried. We were in constant foul trouble and still could have won if the Spurs miss one of those game tying shots. Stephanie Smith doesn't know anything about winning playoff games..

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Stephen A. Smith and Jalen Rose seem to think this series is already over and that the Spurs were proven to be a better team.

You can’t gauge teams on one win or loss that is just stupid. They kept mentioning how they got in the paint with no problem…uh, because the refs took Shaq out of the game early and he didn’t want to pick up another foul.

Really? When did that become fact? When did a team prove themselves to be better after a 2 point win?

Yeah I agree. A loss like this sucks but I thought in the second half they played as good as they can. And we were constantly struggling with foul trouble inside. We'll come back. Game could have went either way.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
WOW...this was another great game. and hopefully a taste of what's to come in this series. I see it going 7. I don't know that the spurs are going to win the series for sure.......and I hope they lose in the playoffs. but it never gets old with this team. people count them out year after year.....especially in phoenix. and this team finds another way to one up people. and the refs were actually pretty fair in this game.....one team had to win. what a game.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
BTW.....that was a heck of a play that POP drew up for TD. is he a great FT shooter...no. but the guy is a good jump shooter for a man of his size. I've seen him hit a similiar shot before against dallas. that's what seperates him from other big men. he can really do it all. almost like hakeem was.....but not quite.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
BTW.....that was a heck of a play that POP drew up for TD. is he a great FT shooter...no. but the guy is a good jump shooter for a man of his size. I've seen him hit a similiar shot before against dallas. that's what seperates him from other big men. he can really do it all. almost like hakeem was.....but not quite.
The announcer said something like, "He makes them all summer."

So, when Duncan was wide open, it was like playing HORSE.

I'd give him that shot anytime. If anyone was defending, that is.

Da_Spurs_Fan

Reaction score
Forget Stephen A. Smith, I hate to hear that guy talk basketball like he was Rev. Wright or something. I can't stand him, even if he's giving my team props or not.

Da_Spurs_Fan

Reaction score

Yup, Suns.

SunAndDone

Reaction score
You're right about one thing, Stephen A. Smith doesn't know jack. But you lost a 16 pt lead. What's your excuse for that ? That was an unlikely, amazing shot by Tim but he was WIDE open. Nice D.