Supporting Member
Reaction score
He did have gun charges in the past.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats why he had a machete and not a gun, because he cannot legally possess or touch one anymore.

He was probably shot with his damn gun. I highly doubt this story is as clear cut as just a burglary. JMHO. granted Im jaded. But the facts will come out sooner or later.

I just hope he pulls through. Screw football I just hope hes not a vegetable.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
With that much money, anyone who lives in a place without an alarm/doorman/armed guards is crazy.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tons of conflicting reports, but this one is substantiated;

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports that was back in Miami this weekend because he wanted to check in on his home, which was robbed last week, and because he wanted to get a second opinion on his knee from Dr. John Uribe. It is not known whether there is any connection between the incident at his home last week and the shooting early this morning.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Is that the same guy AW is going to see in Florida?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The whole thing sounds like lies to me. Robbers dont break into the bedrooms to shoot someone before they leave. Also if he had all of that family in the house, why we he be alarmed enough to grab a machete over hearing some noise during the night. Have you guys seen all of his big family members who were there? What were they doing at the time and how come none of them were shot. The house wasn't that big for them to be too far away.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
For his agent to come out and say it was definitely a burglary makes me think it wasn't. Too many fishy things to not think there something more to it. I remember wanting him to be our draft pick. He was the best safety in the game.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow. Very, very sad.