Sam Bradford A Cardinal

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
If they use the tag, that money is guaranteed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Sorry I meant year to year. What some are saying is that he wants to get to be a free agent sooner, because he wants to sign another big deal with another signing bonus. So what I meant was that he would not be getting the huge signing bonus, which is what I called "guaranteed money". I know agents like to spew out these gaudy numbers that are guaranteed, but in reality what it says on the check they walk out the door with and most likely their first years salary are the only real guaranteed money.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
You're probably right. Must have been those opportunities to be the #1 guy in Houston, Oakland, and Buffalo that ruined him.
I don’t need defense - I was setting right there at the flagstaff red and white scrimmage when Whiz treated him like a punk repeatedly, encouraged players, fans and media to piss on him, to see how he would respond - i seen him after MNM and his rookie season, posting several records under Dennis Green - I want to be liked, but know what I seen - seen it with a flurry of QBs after that here and in Tennessee - said it then remain saying it now - can’t beat it out of me - like whiz dogging on beanie after several weeks of national media bear downs - beanie told the truth that the knee was more than a bruise - Whiz beat him down for that - then said he was homesick and having trouble adjusting to the nfl - he was having trouble lying to the world - for a coach with no integrity, for no good reason!

Yes Leinart went 10 completions in a row in Houston , before breaking his collarbone again - you all called him captain check down - and worse - he wasn’t faking it he was really hurt- I wouldn’t want to play for ingrate fans - you treat your local homeless better.

Treated DA like a savior - I told my truth then and now- deal with it.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Since I simply do not understand all the stats you just posted, along with all the ins and outs of the contracts that players sign, can you give me a simpleton/dummy explanation of what you just posted?

I think Bradford signed for and is guaranteed #15 million this season?
What is Keenum signed and guaranteed?
THX

Vermont Maverick

Registered
Reaction score
Since I simply do not understand all the stats you just posted, along with all the ins and outs of the contracts that players sign, can you give me a simpleton/dummy explanation of what you just posted?

I think Bradford signed for and is guaranteed #15 million this season?
What is Keenum signed and guaranteed?
THX

Basically, Keenam is getting $18M this year (guaranteed), and $18M next year. If they cut him next year, they still need to pay him $7M of the $18M, because that $7M is guaranteed.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Maybe you all would have been happy with McCown who can't read a D and has no accuracy. Or Teddy? Worthless Keenum who won't win 6 games...what would have made you happy? I have a feeling much won't but enlighten us...negativity is just everywhere . pretty sad

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
We won 8 with injuries galore and no Carson the second half. The negativity has your brain clouded
This team is worse, has zero depth, the road games are hard as hell & the Division isn’t cake especially what I fear is the top 2.

Reality sometimes tends to be ignored.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This team is worse, has zero depth, the road games are hard as hell & the Division isn’t cake especially what I fear is the top 2.

Reality sometimes tends to be ignored.
Your reality is different than mine. We aren't even at the draft yet. Might as well sign off and start rooting for your number 2 if this is reality.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Your reality is different than mine. We aren't even at the draft yet. Might as well sign off and start rooting for your number 2 if this is reality.
You really believe this team is as good as last year?

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You really believe this team is as good as last year?
Of course....you get both DJs back. You get healthy with the other injuries. Bradford is a 95+ QBR and he's not injured right now so I don't want injury blah blah. Carson had as many issues also. So yeah of course I think it's better. The WR will be better just by addition.

don7031

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Bradford is a 95+ QBR and he's not injured right now so I don't want injury blah blah.
Bradford wasn't injured at this time last year. How did that work out?

Mike Glennon is the Cardinals quarterback. Lots of people on this board were high on him before he stunk with the Bears.

The O-line is four question marks and A.Q. Shipley.

The receiver corps is a declining Fitz and JJ Brown.

The defense has lost its top two tacklers from a year ago (Dansby and Mathieu) and has needs at all three levels.

The only thing I know for sure is that the Cardinals need to do a hell of a lot better in the first couple rounds of the NFL draft than they have in the Keim era.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser