Sam Bradford A Cardinal

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've got nothing against Bradford, but if they don't do something about this line, I'd rather see Usain Bolt under center. I just feel this is a match in hell... and I'm a glass half-full kind of guy.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The division is much tougher this year. 8-8 will not be easy. We have have much tougher schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps, but the Cardinals, IMO, would be better with Johnson back and 2018 Bradford(vs. 2017 Cards QB's). 3-3 vs. the NFCW last year shouldn't be impossible to eclipse.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I've got nothing against Bradford, but if they don't do something about this line, I'd rather see Usain Bolt under center. I just feel this is a match in hell... and I'm a glass half-full kind of guy.
I agree but as ridiculous as it may sound, Bradford is tougher than people give him credit. Not durable, tough. If one takes the time to look back at his games for the Eagles and Vikings, they'll see that he took a lot of hits. Those were not good lines protecting him then. Give him time to throw and he'll carve up a defense. Granted, his knee may still be a problem but the Cards, regardless of QB really, should really shore up that line.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The highest paid groundskeeper in NFL History:

You must be registered for see images attach

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
He's basically playing for his career so I would expect him to come in ready to go and play through anything nagging.

And yeah, please God draft a freaking QB high.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just want to re-iterate what others have mentioned in regards to criticizing the Cardinals front office about being aggressive. Bradford was their 3rd choice and they made legitimate, generous..."aggressive" offers to the two most coveted FA's on the market. They tried to get Brees and Cousins. For a plan "C", Bradford on the cheap means they will have a real shot at the playoffs in 2018 and still have the opportunity to address QBOTF however they decide.

They have no shot with Bradford at the playoffs, but I’m fine with it as a 6 game bridge to a) not have Cardinals fans completely lose their minds going into the season and b) to keep the seat warm for whatever QBOTF they get in the draft.

If you’re really expecting Captain “Mr. Glass” Checkdown to take us to the playoffs, I think you’re drinking drano.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The Cardinals official play book on the signing:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Josh Mc Cown got 10 Mio $ so I don't know what guys are complaining but 15+5 for Bradford on a 1 year deal that has the power on cards side to get a second year, sounds great to me.

Now with some money from Badger and some cuts we might have enough to get 1 or two other FA and I expect us to trade back from 15 to get mor amunition to fill our rooster on the cheap.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Josh Mc Cown got 10 Mio $ so I don't know what guys are complaining but 15+5 for Bradford on a 1 year deal that has the power on cards side to get a second year, sounds great to me.

Now with some money from Badger and some cuts we might have enough to get 1 or two other FA and I expect us to trade back from 15 to get mor amunition to fill our rooster on the cheap.

Bradford is not $5 or $10 million dollars better than McCown. They have the same ceiling.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Others NFL players are ripping the Cardinals for this massive overpay LOL.
Lame. They all wanted her paid and when someone else does they rip on him? Lame.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bradford is not $5 or $10 million dollars better than McCown. They have the same ceiling.

Same ceiling??? You will never see McCown have a season Like Bradford did in 2016 and the first game of 2017.. NEVER.. Thats his ceiling and McCown is nowhere near that..

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Same ceiling??? You will never see McCown have a season Like Bradford did in 2016 and the first game of 2017.. NEVER.. Thats his ceiling and McCown is nowhere near that..

I’m talking about leading the team. They both can lead their teams to just falling short of the playoffs. Josh did it with the jets.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going out on a limb, well maybe not. Cardinals offense will be loads better then last year. Bradford will not have to sit in the pocket like Carson. Get the ball out quick.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m talking about leading the team. They both can lead their teams to just falling short of the playoffs. Josh did it with the jets.

Wel thankfully we have a better team than the Jets IMHO

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I still think you could see another veteran QB signed as backup (Barkley,Mark Sanchez,etc; someone with NFL experience).Then a QBOF drafted.
So you spend 20 mil on Bradford. You spend 8 mil on a vet backup. And you use your first round pick on the 4th or 5th best QB in the draft. How does that sound like a good idea?

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Jurecki is reporting that the deal is $15mm, but even that has injury protections for the team .... max of $20 if Bradford plays all 16 / highly productive

we will see....

gbrim21

Veteran
Reaction score
The Cardinals official play book on the signing:

Oh man, bring on the Kool-Aid!

In related news, the Cards site already has him listed as week to week.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser