Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D'antoni never calls timely timeouts

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
How that ******** call changed the momentum of the game. F*** Spurs, F*** refs.
It happens every time we play the Spurs, we get a lead and then the refs give it back. They refuse to call another foul on Duncan because he already has 3. Then they call phantom fouls against the Suns. So much illegal defense on the Spurs with no calls and 3 seconds on offense on the Spurs with only 1 call. They don't call the Spurs for over the backs or shove in the backs when going for rebounds. Marion gets raped under the basket by 3 Spurs with no call.

Last edited:

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
I think the worst part of raja going down is the fact that banks now MUST be in the game. Did you see that play at the end of the 3rd there? he had a nice drive and a decent look at the basket but couldn't finish a simple layup. like d'antoni said, its just not the same without nash in the game.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Banks on Parker, lets see what he can do. HOW MANY TRAVELS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE AGAINST US!!!!! 13 so far.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
wow, poor amare. i felt that all the way over here in los angeles. I didnt think a technical was necessary there, however

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
I'd like to see Burks in and hit Ginobili on nose with his elbow on his next drive...

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
did they just call a foul on tim duncan? my heart skipped a beat from the shock of that. now if they would just give him 2 more

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
GINOBILI IS A PIECE OF ...........Intentional knee to the groin

i didnt think it was intentional, even though i dont know why he lead with his knee in the air. i mean thats is just screaming injury. we got the lead, this is when the true potential of our team will come out. against an elite team at home deep into the fourth.should be a very entertaining finish

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
i didnt think it was intentional, even though i dont know why he lead with his knee in the air. i mean thats is just screaming injury. we got the lead, this is when the true potential of our team will come out. against an elite team at home deep into the fourth.should be a very entertaining finish
You don't lead like that with your knee on a layup attempt. It's an unnatural basketball move to force contact with the defender.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
so he wanted contact, thats just simply trying to draw a foul. doesnt mean he wants to knee anyone in the groin. Ginobili is a classy player, not the dirty type who'd try and hurt someone on purpose

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
so he wanted contact, thats just simply trying to draw a foul. doesnt mean he wants to knee anyone in the groin. Ginobili is a classy player, not the dirty type who'd try and hurt someone on purpose
You forgot the sarcasm smiley

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
wow, very nice screen by nash, and a nice shot by barbosa.