Shaq should send the Suns a rebate

rgangel27

Rookie
Reaction score
I have been a long long long long long time Shaq fan but I think Shaq should slash his pay check to half. He owes the suns for taking him and he should give something back to them since he is only half of who he was before. Give back $7 to $ 10 million.. allowing the Suns to acquire more players that we desperately need to make it next year. And just get the money back from commercials , movies and endorsements.

French Fries

Mangaworm
Reaction score
unless he retires, nothing could be done about that. if that happens, first step is to acquire some friggin defenders for a change. more than anything, i'm curious about our offseason moves...

this sucks...

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
That was tried in LA, he said no, blamed his teammates, coach, organization, and demanded a trade.

That was tried in MIA, he said no, blamed his teammates, coach, organization, training staff, and demanded a buyout.

Good luck

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
That was tried in LA, he said no, blamed his teammates, coach, organization, and demanded a trade.

That was tried in MIA, he said no, blamed his teammates, coach, organization, training staff, and demanded a buyout.

Good luck

Sorry guys, but it's true. By the middle of next year, he'll be throwing his team mates and the Suns organization under the bus to make excuses for himself. I still can't believe the Suns are paying $20 million a year for that.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Shaq sucks. That has been obvious for 2 years. Kerr and Sarver are retards.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sigh... Shaq is not the problem.

No he's not. Our beloved 2x MVP Steve Nash is a much bigger problem and its becomeing painfully clear, He's being undress.

Nash and D'Antoni are whats wrong...Oh and Diaw and Barbosa

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
Its more like diaw and barbosa are the ones that should give some rebates, cause they suck!

But they don't make 20 mio/year.

Can we now say the Shaq deal was as bad as many of us feared in the beginning?

Apparently this deal was done to beat the Spurs (amongst other reasons). Credit to Popovich for actually using Shaq against us.

- Hack-a-Shaq to take Phoenix out of their game flow
- Pick and roll to isolate Parker/Ginobili against O'Neal for the easy bucket

I just don't get how a team can beat you with basically ONE offensive play. 48 minutes long. It looked too easy for the Spurs' guards. When watching the Suns playing their interpretation of defense, I feel confident to drop 20 points on them myself. Use a screen and get an open look from the top of the key. Easy.

To watch Shaq not catching passes or missing easy layups is just painful.
I'm starting to wonder if we were in game 1 because O'Neal didn't play very much.

The only positive thing about Shaq will be in two years when his contract runs out.

But then, O'Neal has done two things for all the teams he played for:
- reaching the Finals
- getting swept

Maybe he'll fulfil part one this year and win the title in 2009.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score

did you miss the Hack-A-Shaq all game so the Spurs kept their double digit lead since the 1st quarter?

or all the pick and rolls with manu/parker abusing shaq?

or....

i could go on

cly2tw

Reaction score

I agree. Shaq has his shortcomings but the coach is to blame to not find a solution to go around it. Sure we are short of fitting personell, with Hill's injury to aggreviate the situation. But whose fault is that again?

Also, they figured out Nash last year and this year is no exemption. But is our team prepared for Parker/TD? If not for LB's heroics, we'd be losing 30 by the halftime.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ok so its not D'Antoni failing to making adjustments

Its not Nash forgeting how to play basketball

Its not Boris Diaw and Barbosa just flat out stinking up the joint

Its none of that its just Shaq huh

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
did you miss the Hack-A-Shaq all game so the Spurs kept their double digit lead since the 1st quarter?

or....

i could go on

Dude. Just go away. You were conveniently absent when the Suns / Shaq started doing well and now you're back. How nice. Closet trolls are the worst.

midgetdonkey

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lmao good luck in the future with his salary. You guys are done for good.

cly2tw

Reaction score

or....

i could go on

Shaq was 9/17 FT, our shooting % was 49%. So, hack-a-Shaq didn't work. Shaq was a mere -5 in +/-, Nash was -26. Who was the loss to blame?