Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Watching the game tonight. He's burned the Lakers on both the lob and the passes when he was left open. Just saying.
I’m glad to hear it. I hope it continues to play out that way. The suns are professionals that scouted these players. I trust them more than what I’ve merely read. I mean, I haven’t had an opportunity to watch these guys play yet. So I’m cautiously optimistic. But then again, 31 other teams scouted them too and didn’t think they were worth more draft capital, so I take that into account too.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I’ve never been a fan of his but I will say he has earned my respect finally:)
Definitely no denying that Lebron James is still very good at playing basketball. The fact that no other team has someone his age playing at that high of a level, and the fact that he has "Lakers" on his jersey, makes him unlikable.

Great player and for the most part a really good ambassador for the NBA, however much we hate it. :)

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's not going to be outside. His passing and setting screens are what he will be doing. He'll be rolling off the screens. He's a lob threat, plus he can dribble to set up the pass. He won't be stuck jacking up outside shots.

He shouldn't be operating from the 3 pt line, his main area of effectiveness is anywhere at the elbow, ft line and max at the top of the key. Was pretty impressed with his passes, he was drafted so low but he's the type of guy that will play better with better players. Seeing his true effective is college was hindered by playing with lesser talent.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve never been a fan of his but I will say he has earned my respect finally:)

Lebron has gained my respect as well, especially as he has aged. There is no denying he one hungry player that doesn't sit on his laurels. He plays so hard and physical when he is on the court. His three point shot looks like money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake