Suns among teams interested in Eric Gordon

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
uh no, New Orleans just dumped Okafor and Ariza and can and will easily max Gordon. New Orleans is not going to let an asset like Gordon walk for nothing now that they have Anthony Davis in place..

They drafted Rivers to play with Gordon....

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Neither Austin Rivers or Eric Gordon can play PG....

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am not so sure that NO is going to keep Gordon. He does not have a long history with them and has only played a few games.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Signing Gordon would be the only thing the Suns FO can do to make me feel even a bit comfortable for the future.

I know many disagree, but that's just how I feel.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Signing Gordon would be the only thing the Suns FO can do to make me feel even a bit comfortable for the future.

I know many disagree, but that's just how I feel.

i can understand that, you want to win more games and make the team more fun to watch. BUT i think most of the board want logical and ideal decisions made to make the Suns contenders again.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
i can understand that, you want to win more games and make the team more fun to watch. BUT i think most of the board want logical and ideal decisions made to make the Suns contenders again.
Yea that's not gonna happen.

Its either my way or Sarver's way.

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yea cause Kendall Marshall will be better than Austin Rivers right?

Do you like my sig now better? ;)

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd take Gordon and keep that amnesty around in case it backfires.

Amnesty is only usable on players who were under contract during the lockout.

But it wont matter. The only way Gordon wont be with the Hornets is if they sign and trade him.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Yea cause Kendall Marshall will be better than Austin Rivers right?

Do you like my sig now better? ;)

No, it's just as annoying. We get it, you love Eric Gordon. We don't need to see a stupid animated GIF with every one of your posts. I would imagine the majority of the board feels the exact same way as I do.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, it's just as annoying. We get it, you love Eric Gordon. We don't need to see a stupid animated GIF with every one of your posts. I would imagine the majority of the board feels the exact same way as I do.

I was under the impression animated sigs were against the board rules anyway.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score

I turned off all sigs and avatars 2 years ago. It is much easier to read the board that way. Also I don't have to worry about my daughter looking over my shoulder and seeing something inappropriate.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I turned off all sigs and avatars 2 years ago. It is much easier to read the board that way. Also I don't have to worry about my daughter looking over my shoulder and seeing something inappropriate.

How do we do that? Or, to make it easier, 88, why don't you just take down your sig line?

OP
OP
sunsfan88

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Its just a sig, I don't understand why it bothers you so much. If you hate it so much then don't look at it.

Or you also have the option of adding me to your "ignore list"

I'll take the sig down if NOH resigns Gordon or if he goes to some other team.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its just a sig, I don't understand why it bothers you so much. If you hate it so much then don't look at it.

Or you also have the option of adding me to your "ignore list"

I'll take the sig down if NOH resigns Gordon or if he goes to some other team.

Those kinds of sigs are actually banned on this board. I am surprised a mod never said anything about it. I noticed a while ago but didnt feel like being the jerk to call you out on it... but now that the cat is out of the bag.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/f7/no-more-video-in-sigs-129064.html

You want a photo of Eric Gordon in a Suns uniform with our medical staff trying to go all "humpty dumpty" on him, fine, but the looped videos are very annoying.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Those kinds of sigs are actually banned on this board. I am surprised a mod never said anything about it. I noticed a while ago but didnt feel like being the jerk to call you out on it... but now that the cat is out of the bag.

Just turn signatures off?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser