Suns at Sonics 7:00 PM

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
whether we win or lose, im gonna be upset

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Diaw missed the tip what a Woman, with Bell out does LB start now, for a couple weeks, or does GG start, cuz he replaces bell with his D and 3 point skills.

cly2tw

Reaction score
I think the whole team has been impatient all game long. They kind of believe that they could just finish off the Sonics easily and go home. Their 1st q run fueled that belief further.

Nash has been careless with his passes again. Amare has no concentration and patience on defense. Shaq with turnovers. We are in the game for the 3pts only.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
any word on why Giricek's not playing? And now Bell's hurt? Great. Good thing DA doesn't believe in developing players, because it's not like lack of depth hasn't hurt us the last three years.

seriously though, bad break, but what's up with Giri?
Giracek(thigh bruise)
The SUNS always seem to save their injuries for April/May.:thumbdown
Just as we were finding an 8-9 man rotation and getting great chemistry going too.......
Lets hope Bell doesn't take long to heal this injury.

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
Diaw should just get it over with and have a sex change.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Diaw missed the tip what a Woman, with Bell out does LB start now, for a couple weeks, or does GG start, cuz he replaces bell with his D and 3 point skills.

is GG even playing tonight? Anyone want to answer me why he's got an 0-fer tonight?

cly2tw

Reaction score

Lack of concentration is contagious. Diaw also fumbled a great Amare pass under hoop, no excuse!

But now they are back to playing simple half court to start the 4th while Nash is out. And we are controlling it now.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well atleast were starting to pull away from them this qtr, this won't be a pretty win at all but the outcome is all that matters :)

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
haha.. Shaw just blasted "Petro" and got the foul call. Haha.. Shaq makes me laugh for some reason.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
another turnover bad pass by shaq but hill took another nice charge :)

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Can Bell's injury NOT be serious and he might be able to play soon?

depends on the swelling. To me it looked like a classic roll over, which is a day to day thing, will be sore for several weeks regardless.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
huge 3 by barbosa that should do it, ugly win with all the turnovers no doubt but all that matters is the final outcome :)

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
We are pulling away, but this win will be bitter sweet because of the whole Bell situation...

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
nice 3 by barbosa.......do it for Bell guys!

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
depends on the swelling. To me it looked like a classic roll over, which is a day to day thing, will be sore for several weeks regardless.
I hope it is day to day because he has that sweet shot and is our best defender...

We need him to win games...