Suns at Sonics 7:00 PM

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
Just looking for SOME silver lining, dude.
More like clutching at straws. Bell badly rolling his ankle is about as bad as it could have been. I don't know if anyone seriously considered the fact that his ankle might be broken.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
whew its over.....that was just excrutiating.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
bad win. we were horrible with the turnovers and defense. We also lost bell just as his defense and shooting were both catching fire. If he's out for the season, which he very well could be, we're done for. the only positives i can take from this game are a win, and good 3-pt shooting.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
More like clutching at straws. Bell badly rolling his ankle is about as bad as it could have been. I don't know if anyone seriously considered the fact that his ankle might be broken.

x-rays were negative, meaning there was no fracture or break. i'm sure we all considered that at one point.

atikiN

Registered
Reaction score
x-rays were negative, meaning there was no fracture or break. i'm sure we all considered that at one point.
Please feel free to list all the NBA players you know who broke their ankles during games to make you so concerned about the x-rays coming back negative. If you name me one, i'll be very impressed. Google away.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Please feel free to list all the NBA players you know who broke their ankles during games to make you so concerned about the x-rays coming back negative. If you name me one, i'll be very impressed. Google away.

i never said the negative x-rays worried me you moron.

TJ

Reaction score
He was able to put a little pressure on the ground when he left

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Dude he sprained his ankle you guys are so Doom and Gloom, It makes me post less here. Its always the sky is falling over here. Suns, start clicking with Shaq, beat Warriors and Spurs back to back with the new Suns tempo and everybody is still crying here. You guys all need to wear Diaw jerseys with this crying. Suns are going to be bad ass come playoff time, they got bigger!!!

TJ

Reaction score
Dr. Barbosa "he should be ready for Saturday" sounds a little too optimistic for me

arwillan

The King
Reaction score

And just to impress you:

http://nbabeat.com/search/player of the week/

Pecherov Broke his ankle.

http://www.insidehoops.com/randolph-injury-surgery-113006.shtml

Randolph broke his ankle.

Looks like you should have google'd it yourself before saying something so bold, huh?