Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
eh, he had no heart either. The problem is the coach and the owner. two things that ain't gonna change.

The problem is the players. This game is on them.

Coaches can't make Amare actually pay attention when on defense.

Coaches can't make Nash suddenly able to guard anyone.

The Coaches can't make Barbosa a better finisher.

The Coaches can't make Grant Hill actually able to hit a jumper so ANYONE will guard him.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears the coaching of Pop is winning again. I know the Suns are looking bad but give some credit to the Spurs caching staff.

Pop's a great coach who knows how to make adjustments. DA is a coach who says: They had their run, now it's our turn". The difference between the two is the reason your team continually owns us.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
After our big lead finally got down to 3 I turned the tv off, said I will wait about 10 or so minutes, check on it and decide if it is worth even watching.

I turn it back on 15 minutes later I think and we were down by 6 IIRC, tv goes off and I am done with this.

Doesn't even matter, if we would have beat the spurs then we go on and get our asses beat by the hornets.

It will be great though, after the spurs sweep us they will be feeling mile high and when they finally run into the hornets they will get the **** beat out of them, and then know what it feels like like to be an inferior team like we have had to suffer being every playoffs.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Horrible, ugly basketball by Suns in the 3rd. No excuse. D'Antoni better should be fired.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ginobli flops and hangs on Shaq yet Shaq gets the foul

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Our team is tragically flawed and it is old as hell and it is capped out so this is what you get to look forward to for the next two years.

Sarver finally did this team in, if we would have kept Kurt Thomas and maybe have gotten gasol who knows, or at worst not gotten gasol and let marion walk after this year, and gone into rebuilding we would have been 10 times better off.

Now we have to see this garbage for 2 more years..

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
yeah man, like u could foresee a qtr where we'd score like 2 points. scoring 2 points in a qtr for the suns is NOT realistic, we're just struggling with our shots

The Suns lose leads against the Spurs all the time. Cheese is being realistic, though in dramatic fashion.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is BS that they call a foul on Barry because he *wants* to foul Shaq. That would not be a foul otherwise. F#@$@#$ ********.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
It's like this team when it gets down, it gets down hard. They give up easily. Yeah, that's lack of heart..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05