Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You know what I would do? I would put in Sean Marks and have him do the same thing to the Spurs worst guy win or lose. Make this into the mockery it is.

SpursFan

Reaction score
After our big lead finally got down to 3 I turned the tv off, said I will wait about 10 or so minutes, check on it and decide if it is worth even watching.

I turn it back on 15 minutes later I think and we were down by 6 IIRC, tv goes off and I am done with this.

Doesn't even matter, if we would have beat the spurs then we go on and get our asses beat by the hornets.

It will be great though, after the spurs sweep us they will be feeling mile high and when they finally run into the hornets they will get the **** beat out of them, and then know what it feels like like to be an inferior team like we have had to suffer being every playoffs.

Of course the Hornets look amazing against the Mavericks non-existent D.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side we have our draft picks so we can rebuild while Amare is still young.

Oh wait we can't because our owner is a damn cheap ass.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Crazy depressive I hate sarvers guts moment:

What if we would have spent 2 million more (pfft drop in the barrel from 4 to 6) to keep Tim Thomas AND what if we also would have kept Kurt Thomas and draft picks, and used them to get gasol while keeping marion?

Do I smell championship?

Thanks, sarver.

lakers4life

Rookie
Reaction score
wow. it seems like every year the suns are well put together to make a run an the ring and they keep coming up short. i'm not saying the series is over but wow. what a debuckle.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how so? It's gonna win him the series.

That's why D'Antoni should do it right back. Make it a big enough mockery so it gets changed next year. You have a ton of guys who have done nothing all year so make them into foul machines.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
This is just sickening. The game is still in reach, but I don't know if we can do it. We need Nash back out there...

God I lose all respect for teams who do the hack-a-shaq. But look at Shaq, go ahead foul him, big man is gonna make em..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the bright side we have our draft picks so we can rebuild while Amare is still young.

Oh wait we can't because our owner is a damn cheap ass.

can you imagine how awful this team is going to be in two years when Nash and Shaq are 37 and 38 years old... AND we don't have our draft pick?

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I may have to change my sig. I can't believe these horrible shots they are throwing up. They only way to contend with the Spurs layup drill is for Amare/Shaq to do something inside and hit the other guys for open outside shots. Ugh, why do I watch these games anymore. They are so frustrating and disappointing.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns 3/17 field goals in the 3rd. That's embarassing. I think it's an even lower % than the 4th quarter against the Mavs.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
What did my flat screen ever do to me? Why must I yell and focus so much sun's hatred at my poor poor flat screen t.v. It's not like it did anything, it's more like the messenger, not the source of this outrageousness.

This is getting out of hand, suns not scoring for the greater part of the 3rd qtr.
Leandro and his kamikaze lay-ups that are about 0/1,000,000,000
Bell and his stupid foul mistake
PopaZit resorting to scraping the barrell to avoid a sun's comeback

im ef'n through....

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why D'Antoni should do it right back. Make it a big enough mockery so it gets changed next year. You have a ton of guys who have done nothing all year so make them into foul machines.

it doesn't work against teams that play defense Chris.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well, the rest of the series/season rests on this last qtr.