Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
teams usually get one chance to steal a game on the road (jazz notwithstanding). guess which game that was us for the suns? i see this being a 10 point loss for us. it'll be relatively close, we'll likely lead at half, then we'll cave late in the 3rd and make one more run to cut it to like 5 with 5 minutes remaining and then never get closer than 8 again for the rest of the game. wish it weren't so, but that seems to be how these things go. can't blow your opportunity when it presents itself, and the suns did just that.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Suns 96
Spurs/Refs/Stern 89

Amare w/ 31

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
103-77 Suns

Luck has ran out for the spurs and the sense of urgency has kicked in for the suns.

I should call it closer, given all the intangibles, but I'm throwing them out the window. A good old fashion butt whooping. Phx shooting percentage ~+10 as a team vs. spurs.

Amare/Shaq own the paint tonight on both ends.

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
I predict Suns 110 Spurs 95

The spurs have all year had some pretty big offensive lapses as they did in the first quarter in game one. I think the Suns are going to come out blazing. They had better. If the Spurs come out strong and hit their shots early, it could be a long night for the Suns. However, if they go into one of those extended droughts, ill stand with my prediction.

Good Luck Suns!

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Suns have amazingly done pretty well in games right after they've blown a game they should have won. I think they will be focused all the way through and win a close game.

Suns 96
Spurs 89

Amare

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Why must Joey Crawford be in New Orleans tonight?

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
if he have grant playing then we'll be okay. if not, we lose.

with grant:

Suns 101
Spurs 92

W/o Grant:

Suns 90
Spurs 98

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Im now going to post Andrew's question now ( :D )

Is there a streaming link to watch the game? RaptorsNation wont work anymore.

Im stuck in chem lab tonight from 6-10 AAARGHHHH

BuddyFranklin

Registered
Reaction score
I think the Suns will pull this one out. I doubt there will be any mental scars from game 1 like some people are saying. Remember when we lost to LA when Nash was mauled in Game 4 two years ago that put us down 3-1. We fought back and won the series. Last year when we dropped game 1 to the Spurs we blew them out in game 2 and won the controversial game 4.

The Phoenix Suns will win today and come home 1-1.

Go SUNS!

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the Suns will pull this one out. I doubt there will be any metal scars from game 1 like some people are saying. Remember when we lost to LA when Nash was mauled in Game 4 two years ago that put us down 3-1. We fought back and won the series. Last year when we dropped game 1 to the Spurs we blew them out in game 2 and won the controversial game 4.

The Phoenix Suns will win today and come home 1-1.

Go SUNS!

if we were playing a horrific Laker team, not the team of this decade, then I'd say you might be on to something but there's no comparison between a Champion and what we had to overcome back in 2006. The other thing different in the above scenario is that in both cases where we won the next game, they were home games. We're still on the road.