Suns fans in other states?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
essell said:
Just curious if there are any fans here who don't live in Arizona? I'm a big Suns fan and I live in Denver, CO. Grew up in the valley, though.

I feel like the lone fan out here. :)

Orange County, CA...Amongst the Laker fans.

damo

Registered
Reaction score
auckland, new zealand.

Last edited:

panfolk

Registered
Reaction score
I grew up in several states but started watching basketball in 90 when in Litchfield worshipping KJ as a 10 year old.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Absolute Zero said:
We live in Central Point, work in Medford.
You guys are way down there, almost in CA. I grew up on the Oregon Coast and went to high school in Corvallis.

Nash

Reaction score
became a Suns fan when I was in Cincinnati, OH last year. Am now in San Diego, CA.
I cheer and mourn Suns' wins and losses alone. Not a single friend who roots for the Suns.
We're winning the championship next year if Amare is back in shape and Suns get serious about their defense. I want the Suns to get that ring before Nash retires. That way he can silence all his detractors who question his MVP status.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bada0Bing said:
You guys are way down there, almost in CA. I grew up on the Oregon Coast and went to high school in Corvallis.

ya, about 20 minutes or so from the CA border.... Its pretty nice here, so nice I'm only going back to AZ to visit. :)

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Absolute Zero said:
ya, about 20 minutes or so from the CA border.... Its pretty nice here, so nice I'm only going back to AZ to visit. :)

I know the feeling, I love living here. I enjoy my visits to Az, but I can't imagine going back for good.

HooverDam

Reaction score
I grew up in Phx but for the past four years Ive been in St Louis, Mo for college. I hope to move back w/ in the year.

mkapp

CheesyPoof!
Reaction score
B-Town. That's Boise, Idaho. insert potato comment here

Lived in All-white-tukee for 10years, 2 in Chandler, and 1 in Gilbert. Surprisingly there are quite a few ex-Phoenicians here and suns fans alike.

I will be there next Thur night to visit my dad (anyone wanna pick me up from the airport? j/k

I-da-ho.....U-da-ho!

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been in Milwaukee, WI for the past 4 years. But I'm moving back to PHX in late May.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Don't look at my name! I live in Minden, Nevada now! SacTown Fans everywhere....

Michael

The buzz is back!
Reaction score
Harz mountains, Germany. Will move to Sydney, Australia, in two months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05