Sun 22 vs Orlando
Wed 25 @ Oklahoma City
Thu 26 @ Minnesota

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, theirs is also quite tough.

You're right, there's not as big of a difference as I first thought. I saw the two Denver games against Golden State but I must have ignored the two comparable games Houston has against New Orleans. I still think Houston has the tougher schedule but Denver's isn't much easier.

Steve

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
******* Bynum gets himself ejected. Houston beats LA tonight.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
******* Bynum gets himself ejected. Houston beats LA tonight.

Yeah, that one is going to hurt. We still have a chance but this Houston win makes it tougher.

Steve

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bynum and cousins have so much talent but some growing up would make them unstoppable.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
Yeah, that one is going to hurt. We still have a chance but this Houston win makes it tougher.

Steve

It's funny how we all want to get into the 8th spot but we really don't think about how we'd get our you know what handed to us by the Thunder in the first round lol. It would surely be painful to see Durant running around dominating the Suns for 4 games.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That's why I wanted us to get #7 spot but with the loss to the Nuggets that's out of question now.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
OKC was #1 for quite some time now but your right I guess San Antonio overtook them. Wow I don't mind #8 much anymore. As a matter of fact I would rather be #8 than be #7 (have to play OKC) or #6 (have to play Lakers)

Magnus

Veteran
Reaction score
Just when I think that there's a shot at the playoffs a night like this happens... Utah wins against gsw, that's ok.. Denver wins against Phoenix, well a shame.. But did the Rockets really have to beat the Lakers? We seriously can't get a break.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just when I think that there's a shot at the playoffs a night like this happens... Utah wins against gsw, that's ok.. Denver wins against Phoenix, well a shame.. But did the Rockets really have to beat the Lakers? We seriously can't get a break.

That's twice that the Rockets have beaten the Lakers this year thanks to a tantrum by their man-child Bynum.

Steve

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Spurs on a long winning streak. With our luck the Jazz will probably beat em. Then Houston at Sacramento, should be interesting there.

Ninjafish

Registered
Reaction score
It's unbelievable that Dallas could be out. It's definitely not a long shot for the Suns to make it even with the lost to Denver. Anything can happen in the remaining games. All the teams fighting for the playoffs have tough remaining schedules and face each other numerous times.

Dallas has 6 road games out of their last 9. They play @Portland, @Lakers, @Utah, go home and play Houston, then back out and play @Chicago and @Atlanta.

Rockets play @Portland, Utah, us, then Denver twice, then @Dallas and @Miami.

Denver who just lost to the Hornets and Warriors play @Lakers, Houston twice, @Clippers, us again, Orlando, @Thunder, and they play the Timberwolves twice.

We do still have the toughest schedule, but if we can make it past this one 4 game road trip coming up without doing too badly, then 5 of our 6 remaining games are at home.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver has the tiebreaker against us.

This is the tough part about believing the Suns can make the playoffs. Also the Suns remaining schedule is very difficult.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's funny how we all want to get into the 8th spot but we really don't think about how we'd get our you know what handed to us by the Thunder in the first round lol. It would surely be painful to see Durant running around dominating the Suns for 4 games.

then let me ask the question... why do all of you want to get the 8 spot? what's the point?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
then let me ask the question... why do all of you want to get the 8 spot? what's the point?

I just can't help myself, I like watching the Suns play and even when my head knows we're overmatched, my heart still finds a way to believe we might do something special. At midseason and before, I was all for making the trades necessary to insure we ended up with one of the top spots. However, at this point of the season, I think we have better odds of making the playoffs and knocking off the 1 or 2 seed than we do of pulling off a miracle in the lottery.

Steve

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

At this point, their pick is going to be similarly crappy no matter where they end up. If they make the playoffs, we might get to see them sweep the Spers again.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
At this point, their pick is going to be similarly crappy no matter where they end up. If they make the playoffs, we might get to see them sweep the Spers again.

Heh.

Utah loses again. With the Suns holding that tiebreak, they really need to catch only one of Houston/Denver/Dallas. It's doable.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Because its embarrassing to be a fan of a team that can't make the playoffs in a game in which half the teams in league make the playoffs!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We wouldn't play the Thunder in the 1st rd if we got the 8th spot...we would play the Spurs :D

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because its embarrassing to be a fan of a team that can't make the playoffs in a game in which half the teams in league make the playoffs!

no it's not. it's embarassing being a team that will NEVER amount to anything because they are content trying to be .500. eh.. even that's not embarassing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake