Suns trade for Beal

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I think Cam Payne's contract is automatically in force unless the Suns opt out. So technically the Suns do nothing if they want Payne.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Vogel very comfortable with Beal and Book as the guard duo. Will explore that fifth spot if it's a big or PG. Loves what Cam Payne brings to the table.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Actually had some nuggets come out of this press conference, despite some of the stupid questions, LOL!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I am so stoked for this next season! Beal is going to be so good on this team! Plus coach is going to make this team run! We are so much better when the other team can't set up for us on defense. We have some of the best finishers in the game on our team. Just wait until you see the new kid Toumani dunk! Check out his dunks on the internet!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Had no idea where to put this - and I'm not hAyton I was literally entertained when I read it lol

I googled DeAndre Ayton Bahamas - clicked on the news search and found this gem of a piece

Here are the Suns centers’ 10 life necessities:

Ayton always has a piece of literature on hand, although the center doesn’t necessarily use it in the way most would think.

“If you truly know me, I’ll always have a book on me,” he explained. “I just never read the book. I can go out and pick out a book and say, ‘Man this book look like it’s gonna be lit.’ But I never read the book.”

and

Suns fans will be delighted to hear that Ayton doesn’t just use his iPad to watch YouTube. In fact, the fourth-year pro uses it to get better at his craft.

“This really came in handy when I got to the Finals,” he explained. “Basketball. Basketball. Basketball. Playoffs got serious and really watching film to build that confidence going into games would really help.”

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Beal is wearing the tie he wore on his draft night for today's press conference with the Suns!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22