Suns updates and discussion for the 2023-24 season

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was about to go pro doing this with sunflower seeds.
Yeah it's fun doing this with sunflower seeds. Put a handful of seeds in your mouth moving all of them to one side, then use your tongue to capture one shell and move it towards the other side. Suck the sodium out of just that shell, crack it with your middle teeth, work the seed away from the shell pieces, devour the seed, spit out the two pieces of shell and set your Roomba on auto.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it's fun doing this with sunflower seeds. Put a handful of seeds in your mouth moving all of them to one side, then use your tongue to capture one shell and move it towards the other side. Suck the sodium out of just that shell, crack it with your middle teeth, work the seed away from the shell pieces, devour the seed, spit out the two pieces of shell and set your Roomba on auto.

Also, spitting the hulls out of your mouth is an art in itself.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Works great... except when you don't have a Roomba. :(

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
This is why I don't get people bagging on the Big 3 on this forum. It's one of the best records in the NBA since they have been playing together and they seem to be getting better and better with experience together. I don't feel like they have played their best ball together on a consistent basis yet.

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is why I don't get people bagging on the Big 3 on this forum. It's one of the best records in the NBA since they have been playing together and they seem to be getting better and better with experience together. I don't feel like they have played their best ball together on a consistent basis yet.

I think people want more games of the big 3 together.

Me personally I would like more games together and the bench to gel. I feel like we should be blowing out teams.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Danilo Gallinari will sign with the Bucks so that solves that rumor.

clyde2tw

All Star
Reaction score
I think people want more games of the big 3 together.

Me personally I would like more games together and the bench to gel. I feel like we should be blowing out teams.
Vogel has been trying out different lineups and gauging the bench players' skills and fits. With most bench newcomers, and most of the time, it's been underwhelming. Eubanks has bounced back to be quite serviceable in certain situations. Bol can be flashy in some regular season situations, but unlikely to be useful post season. Little is too raw on offense. Roddy's is still to be seen. Saben has not been given any chance up until the Pistons' game and with his capablity of POA defense and strong driving offense, I can see him as a Kris Dunn like PG without a reliable 3pt shot.
All in all, with starters Nurk/KD/Book/Beal/Allen, and rotation players RO/Gordon/JO/Young/Eubanks/Saben, we have a formidible core to contend this year. We need to have them gel defensive first and then refine on more off. sets. The def. bench lineup of RO/JO/Saben is a great starting place to have everybody emulate for better defense effort. Roddy and Little may serve as occational big bodies to bang the likes of LB, Zion, Doncic. Go Suns.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd convert Saben Lee's to fill the 15th spot anyway. We may also consider a vet big like DHoward as insurance, and cut Bol for the PO run.

The Suns have the flexibility to wait until March 1st to sign waived players who are playoff eligible.

Since the Suns have Lee's rights, they may choose to wait awhile. They can add him later.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns have the flexibility to wait until March 1st to sign waived players who are playoff eligible.

Since the Suns have Lee's rights, they may choose to wait awhile. They can add him later.

They can sign someone later to be playoff eligible, like waiting until April to convert Saban Lee or Azabuike but the March 1st deadline is a player must be waived before then to be playoff eligible for another team. If they're waived later than that then they can't be. So we can sign someone at any time, before or after that date.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can sign someone later to be playoff eligible, like waiting until April to convert Saban Lee or Azabuike but the March 1st deadline is a player must be waived before then to be playoff eligible for another team. If they're waived later than that then they can't be. So we can sign someone at any time, before or after that date.

Yeah, I was only talking about waived players.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For some reason I thought Delon Wright had already been waived. It appears not.

This would help explain why the Suns have not filled the other roster spot, if they are interested in him.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22