Suns v Bucks: Game Thread

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually getting Amare back will have a bigger impact that KT, but KT definately helps against the slower, bigger C's in the league. Most fans of other teams don't think KT is very good, but he can usually guard an opposing big without needing double team help, which is huge for our defense. When we're constantly double teaming and scrambling then our defense goes to crap. He also usually forces the opposing center to catch the ball farther out from the basket.

If you want to talk about good players, let do it. I will not talk crap about Amare, Marion, Barbosa. All awesome players. Nash is good too, but got turn off by his comments in the Laker series last year. It's obvious why I do not like Raja Bell. I recognize which players are good, which players they should be building around. You don't need a bunch of scorers to win championships you know.

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
that was before the rape...rape allegation i mean

lakers look good this year so far. will definately be more exciting when suns/lakers play during the season again.

No it was not dude. The he was accused of that nonsense before he became a free agent. Shaq was still on the team during that time.

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why is a Laker fan making sarcastic comments about the Suns beating a "sub .500 team" despite the fact that that sub .500 team just beat the Lakers a few days ago?

True, but no one here is claiming the Lakers are the next champions either.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey troll wasnt it nice the way your team decided to play defense against the heat last year in the championship when you guys choked majorly down the stretch and let Wade destroy you, thanks for playing the troll game next.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
Am I missing something here? Why is a Laker fan making sarcastic comments about the Suns beating a "sub .500 team" despite the fact that that sub .500 team just beat the Lakers a few days ago?

Because he's a freaking TROLL. Internet trolls are one step above 65 year old men visiting teen chat rooms. I've given him the chance to actually provide some decent discussion material, and he just wants to make people angry. Still bitter from the playoffs last year, I suppose.

Dude brings nothing to the table, just wants to incite people.

MODERATORS: Tell this buttwipe to contribute some meaningful commentary or remove him from the group, please.

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
that was before the rape...rape allegation i mean

lakers look good this year so far. will definately be more exciting when suns/lakers play during the season again.

Let not even get started on the character of any of these athletes we chear for. I know no one on this board actually believes they are the clean cut guys the media portray. Lets not even get started on this point.

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Hey troll wasnt it nice the way your team decided to play defense against the heat last year in the championship when you guys choked majorly down the stretch and let Wade destroy you, thanks for playing the troll game next.

Will somebody give this guy a clue. Here let me:

I am a LAKER fan.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh well thats even better cause you choked against then when we shut kobe down in game 7

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
True, but no one here is claiming the Lakers are the next champions either.

apparently u dont read the lakers boards.

just look at the facts. we beat the lakers and clippers both without our 2 big men inside (KT and amare). the mavs, it would have went to 7 with a healthy raja. this year we have amare, getting better week by week, and KT playing alot better on D and rebounding well also.

i just dont see the logic how we arent close to a championship. i believe before tonight, we held our last 4 out of 5 opponents under 100 pts. thats pretty good for us and we will continue to get better once amare asserts himself more on D.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
Let not even get started on the character of any of these athletes we chear for. I know no one on this board actually believes they are the clean cut guys the media portray. Lets not even get started on this point.

the suns organization doenst usually keep bad character guys around. kidd hit his wife...he was gone. we dont have players in court or getting arrested for drugs or shooting guns into the air outside strip clubs.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And atleast i'm not a loser that goes around trolling other fans boards but leave that to laker and mavs fans.

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Because he's a freaking TROLL. Internet trolls are one step above 65 year old men visiting teen chat rooms. I've given him the chance to actually provide some decent discussion material, and he just wants to make people angry. Still bitter from the playoffs last year, I suppose.

Dude brings nothing to the table, just wants to incite people.

MODERATORS: Tell this buttwipe to contribute some meaningful commentary or remove him from the group, please.

That comment about chat rooms is just nasty. Lets please not even take this conversation there.

With that being said, I signed up to this board thinking we can get a decent two sided conversation going. From some of the responses on this board I know that is possible. Any way, not trying to get people all lit up just trying to say basically the Suns are a great team, but they have some work to do before we can call them champions.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
pfft and like the lakers dont have a lot of work to do they need a lot lot more then the suns do inorder to win a championship

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You mean those mid-game comments, the ones that Kobe initiated every damn time?

No those weak comments after losing games 2 -4 in last years playoffs. Crying about foul calls. Your upset about officiating fine, make your comments and get over it. Don't complain about it until game 7.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
No those weak comments after losing games 2 -4 in last years playoffs. Crying about foul calls. Your upset about officiating fine, make your comments and get over it. Don't complain about it until game 7.

you're still here?

Lakers suck.

Suns rule.

Kobe is a rapist.

nurnay

whatever
Reaction score
With that being said, I signed up to this board thinking we can get a decent two sided conversation going.

LOL, then why do you continue to use inflammatory language? If you want a decent conversation, don't act like a troll.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
I HATE laker fans.

I hate trolls.

Lakers suck.

Suns rule.

Kobe is a rapist.

NotaSunsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
apparently u dont read the lakers boards.

just look at the facts. we beat the lakers and clippers both without our 2 big men inside (KT and amare). the mavs, it would have went to 7 with a healthy raja. this year we have amare, getting better week by week, and KT playing alot better on D and rebounding well also.

i just dont see the logic how we arent close to a championship. i believe before tonight, we held our last 4 out of 5 opponents under 100 pts. thats pretty good for us and we will continue to get better once amare asserts himself more on D.

Exactly you beat the Lakers and the Clippers. Here's a news bulletin: they were not good year. Lakers made the playoffs by what 2 or 3 games. And the Clippers are the Clippers....enough said.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Exactly you beat the Lakers and the Clippers. Here's a news bulletin: they were not good year. Lakers made the playoffs by what 2 or 3 games. And the Clippers are the Clippers....enough said.

Who cares about the lakers?

Lakers suck.

Suns rule.

Kobe is a rapist.