Suns V Bulls

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I dunno, to me the offense just looks good with Penny in there. They move the ball well, and Penny is unselfish enough so the guys know he'll get you the ball.

I'd rather be able to see what Amare could do with Penny on the court, but that's probably just a dream.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our ball movement looks better with Amare on the bench. Just an observation.

Zarko looks good. We cannot afford to let him sit.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
I think that has a lot to do with Zarko's unselfish nature. All his points are from getting open at the right times. He definiely is playing smart right now, and it is paying off huge.

Getting out of the key when JJ was tied up is just one example.

Side Note: Figures, I don't watch the lineup deadlines again for the fantasy league....

OP
OP
Chaz

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Zarko is making himself available to receive the ball. Amare could learn that from Zarko.

Nice tight bench rotation so far. :thumbup:

wager323

Reaction score
marbury has only 2 shots and 8 assists! wow...this game is exciting even though im watchin it on espn gamecast

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
What team is this?

Good shooting

Ball Movement

Player movement

Rebounds

Assists

And ZERO complaints on the coaching? (Well except for pullin Zarko, but it worked out so can't really argue it. Plus he looked pretty tired when he sat down)

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
I wished they would keep statistics how many passes lead to freethrows.
I don't see any reason why you shouldn't give someone credit for an assist just because the other guy was fouled.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
It all starts with movement.

If you move the ball and move off the ball, you will get better shots and because of that better shooting, more assists and more points.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Considering we had more turnovers than assists lately this game is a shock.

18 assists - 3 turnover before halftime..

OP
OP
Chaz

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
The only complaint I have in the first half is JJ needs to close out on the shooters (gill) a little better.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Marbury got people involved. His O was there for the taking. He looked like a "true" PG.

Zarko got benched as he was WHITE HOT. Even Eddie Johnson severely questioned the move.

Maron is so much better in an up tempo game. And, he's even more effective when he uses the extra dribble.

Scott Williams can hit the 15 footer. But, I also cringe when he hits them early. He thinks he can knock down his next 20. :eek: And, he's not wasting any time in getting them up there.

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One thing I don't understand is why Casey Jacobsen plays 0 minutes in the entire first half, but then eats up so much time in the fourth when other guys, namely Penny, should be playing.

Everybody is talking about how the team can't finish games they should be winning in the fourth quarter. Everybody knows Casey Jacobsen sucks.

Put two and two together, Frank.

matt_whitlock

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Scott Williams can hit the 15 footer. But, I also cringe when he hits them early. He thinks he can knock down his next 20. And, he's not wasting any time in getting them up there.
\

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :D

It can get really ugly really fast for that man.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Originally posted by matt_whitlock
One thing I don't understand is why Casey Jacobsen plays 0 minutes in the entire first half, but then eats up so much time in the fourth when other guys, namely Penny, should be playing.

Everybody is talking about how the team can't finish games they should be winning in the fourth quarter. Everybody knows Casey Jacobsen sucks.

Put two and two together, Frank.

Exactly.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05