Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Originally posted by NugzFan
we are good.

O'yea how many points did you score?

You are telling me the Nuggets are 30 points better than the Suns?

You can thank the Suns turnovers and butterfingers on the boards. The Suns lost that game more than the Nuggets won it.

And your welcome.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

:D

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Suns vs Nuggets

some class you have.

instead of being lame, why dont you go look at the standings and last nights scores.

:confused: I thought your team was above .500 I know it is strange for Denver but trust me you are.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

some class you have.

instead of being lame, why dont you go look at the standings and last nights scores.

YOU'RE talking about class, and yet you come on here and troll about? Better look in the mirror.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Suns vs Nuggets

Originally posted by Chaplin
YOU'RE talking about class, and yet you come on here and troll about? Better look in the mirror.

wrong. i did not troll. read what i wrote. thanks.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score

Originally posted by SweetD
:confused: I thought your team was above .500 I know it is strange for Denver but trust me you are.

yes we are. thanks.

we are 8 and 6. the suns are 6 and 7. apparently you are confused on records so i am here to educate. you are welcome.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by SirChaz
O'yea how many points did you score?

You are telling me the Nuggets are 30 points better than the Suns?

You can thank the Suns turnovers and butterfingers on the boards. The Suns lost that game more than the Nuggets won it.

And your welcome.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

:D

wow you guys are the biggest bunch of classless fans on the web.

we out played the suns. we won every stat and every quarter. all of them. i came here and said good game and all of you start whining, crying and complaining.

very pathetic.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Suns vs Nuggets

Originally posted by Chaplin
This is what you wrote. And it was totally patronizing.

i said nice game. did you want me to say HAHAH in your face? i could have. i didnt. i said good game. i showed respect to your board.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score

Originally posted by SECTION 11
Hilarious. You go girl.

wow yet another.

are there any respectful fans here? just wondering.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
I won't deny the Suns were out played.

With the performance of the Suns last night that is not saying much.

The Nuggets played well and the Suns played probably their worst game of the year.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Then you come here talking "Nice game Guys"

Where were you yesterday? You wait untill after that game, then show up, and you question our class?

Last edited:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score

i said nice game. did you want me to say HAHAH in your face? i could have. i didnt. i said good game. i showed respect to your board.

Basically you did say HAHA in your face.

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I think you missed the boat on this one....

Re: Re: Suns vs Nuggets

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nice game guys!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow nice Franchise buddy how does it feel to actualy be above .500 for once in your existance? How many lotto picks you guys made?

You say nice game........ I say Denver is a nice Franchise.... becouse...... Didn't see ya here before the game to do some talking.

scotsman13

Reaction score
Nugzfan, thanks for coming and saying good game. there were few brite spots in the suns play last night. denver played to their strenghts and the suns didnt. so good job for denver. every time the suns looked to start something denver would go on another run. it was nice to see denver playing to one of their biggest advanages and that is the running game in the mile high city.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Youre too nice, Scotsman.

Nugzfan:

GO BLOW, You didnt have the stones to come here pre game and talk, and then you throw a nice game at us, when we're obviously relling after an embarrasing 30 point loss and top it off with that infernally annoying buh bye wave emoticon.

Then you get offended when we question your motives.

You won. We lost. You deserved to win. We deserved to lose.

WE DIDNT however do anything to warrant you coming on here, dropping a zing, and then playing cutsie by saying you were being sincere.

Eat a sack a balls.

BY the way, Im a nuggets fan. SO dont go and get all classy fan **** on me.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
After the game, Phoenix coach Frank Johnson took the final stats sheet, wadded it up and stomped on it.

"There's what you can do with that,'' Johnson said. ``That's the best thing about it -- it's over.

"If we kept them in the half court, we would have been all right. We didn't keep them in the half court. We didn't get back, and that's just effort. I never expected this. We turned it over 26 times. The turnovers and the transition defense were big.

"We were just giving it to them. I thought Christmas wasn't until the 25th of December. We were giving gifts early.''

Way to summarize Frank. :-|

Enjoy your gift Nuggets.

O'yea
Despite the loss, Phoenix has won 20 of the last 26 games against Denver.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Guys, leave him alone.

I mean, come on, the Nuggets are one of the single worst sports franchises, so I can understand why this dolt is excited with an 8-6 record. :thumbup:

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
I won't deny the Suns were out played.

With the performance of the Suns last night that is not saying much.

The Nuggets played well and the Suns played probably their worst game of the year.

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Then you come here talking "Nice game Guys"

Where were you yesterday? You wait untill after that game, then show up, and you question our class?

i dont have the time to visit this board every day. i visit over 20 nba boards...ill try harder next time.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score

Basically you did say HAHA in your face.

im sorry you misinterpreted what i said.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by SweetD
I think you missed the boat on this one....

Re: Re: Suns vs Nuggets

quote:
nice game guys!

Wow nice Franchise buddy how does it feel to actualy be above .500 for once in your existance? How many lotto picks you guys made?

You say nice game........ I say Denver is a nice Franchise.... becouse...... Didn't see ya here before the game to do some talking.

because i dont talk trash. you guys are the ones talking smack and being rude. not me.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by scotsman13
Nugzfan, thanks for coming and saying good game. there were few brite spots in the suns play last night. denver played to their strenghts and the suns didnt. so good job for denver. every time the suns looked to start something denver would go on another run. it was nice to see denver playing to one of their biggest advanages and that is the running game in the mile high city.

thanks. and nice win vs the mavs last night! (sorry to hear about z...fortson was a bitch!)

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by schutd
Youre too nice, Scotsman.

Nugzfan:

GO BLOW, You didnt have the stones to come here pre game and talk, and then you throw a nice game at us, when we're obviously relling after an embarrasing 30 point loss and top it off with that infernally annoying buh bye wave emoticon.

Then you get offended when we question your motives.

You won. We lost. You deserved to win. We deserved to lose.

WE DIDNT however do anything to warrant you coming on here, dropping a zing, and then playing cutsie by saying you were being sincere.

Eat a sack a balls.

BY the way, Im a nuggets fan. SO dont go and get all classy fan **** on me.

tsk tsk...so immature. so childish. you are still a classless fan.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Way to summarize Frank. :-|

Enjoy your gift Nuggets.

O'yea

thanks but part of that was due to our play. we played very well that night.

NugzFan

Registered
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
Guys, leave him alone.

I mean, come on, the Nuggets are one of the single worst sports franchises, so I can understand why this dolt is excited with an 8-6 record. :thumbup:

no thats not true at all. besides, we played well. we deserved the win. it felt good. thanks.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
tsk tsk...so immature. so childish. you are still a classless fan.

Playing the holier than thou card is weak. Youre a troll with nothing to do at your probably over paid PC support job as you sat there bored before Thanksgiving, and figured you'd come stir some ****.

Im impressed. Really. You dont know a thing about me, but I will vehemiently defend my team, this board, it's posters, and anyone else who has to come here and deal with crap like that. Normally, I would have let your little POS comment go, but then you had to go and get all righeously indignant about it, and act as if you had sincere intentions with it.

Thats CRAP. You know it; we all know it. So yeah, it might be classless, but sometimes you have to roll in the mud to beat on the pigs.

Youre a turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.