xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

However, the Suns do not need Reggie Jackson. Maybe a three team trade. I'm not sure if Drummond has any appeal.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just don’t understand the Drummond thing. He is a beast, yet Detroit seems to want to drop him like a hot
Potato.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
3 team trade hopefully I have no interest in Jackson

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Everybody’s laughing at the Suns but I actually believe this is a lot better than trading him at the deadline. No hurry. Suns can wait until December if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everybody’s laughing at the Suns but I actually believe this is a lot better than trading him at the deadline. No hurry. Suns can wait until December if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playoff bound teams will definitely try to load up on more talent as the deadline approaches. I agree.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
McD better continue to hold the line, because the majority of these hypothetical trades have been laughably bad.

Bled is not helping things, but he's far better than what we've been offered.

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Some of you seem to be playing two sides of Bledsoe. On the one hand many claim the suns are better without Bled but when it comes to trades they feel he's being undervalued.

Maybe between Bledsoe's lackluster season start and him being a malcontent his value went south.

Praxis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Some of you seem to be playing two sides of Bledsoe. On the one hand many claim the suns are better without Bled but when it comes to trades they feel he's being undervalued.

Maybe between Bledsoe's lackluster season start and him being a malcontent his value went south.

True, but his value will increase as we get closer to the deadline. The Suns are better off without him, but there is also no hurry to deal him without adequate compensation.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His value is at an all time low but the closer we get to the deadlines the contenders will want to make a move to get an edge

pokerface

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
True, but his value will increase as we get closer to the deadline. The Suns are better off without him, but there is also no hurry to deal him without adequate compensation.

There are different views on that as well. Yeah there are certain plusses to holding on to Bledsoe for different trade scenarios/deadlines but one minus I've read is the longer they hold on to him the rustier and out of shape he gets. His value would be more if he was playing putting up good numbers versus sitting on his butt a month or two creating more question marks like "Does he still have it".

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
There are different views on that as well. Yeah there are certain plusses to holding on to Bledsoe for different trade scenarios/deadlines but one minus I've read is the longer they hold on to him the rustier and out of shape he gets. His value would be more if he was playing putting up good numbers versus sitting on his butt a month or two creating more question marks like "Does he still have it".
:thumbup::thumbup:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If true, Asik's contract, which extends two more seasons after this season, must have been the snag.

Ajinica had one more season after this under contract although it was quite reasonable.

Let's hope the Suns have another offer they like. I think the Suns have long term plans for their money.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If true, Asik's contract, which extends two more seasons after this season, must have been the snag.

Ajinica had one more season after this under contract although it was quite reasonable.

Let's hope the Suns have another offer they like. I think the Suns have long term plans for their money.
Yep. Have to believe they tried to put conditions on the picks too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22