Tales From The Darkside: To my followers, Kool-aiders and everyone else

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wait till y'all see me at Halftime of the Super Bowl with my Super Beard! Yup, that's right. I shaved the day of the Falcons day and I ain't shaving again till we win the whole fricking thing.

SUPER BEARD!!!!!!!!!!

I've officially gone cukoo cards crazy.

I don't care about the Eaiaglllles struggggllllling...I want to kiss you cheese. I want to kiss you.

/ddogg namath

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All hail cheese. He drained the Koolaid, pissed it out into a gatorade bucket and drank it down again.

Damn man...you MUST come by our tailgate. We might chest bump and simultaneously explode with koolaid drenching all parking lots around the UOP!

can't chest-bump with my back still relatively messed up, but a simple fist bump between me and any Cardinals fans flesh at this point will surely create a sonic boom at this point.

where's your guy's tailgate D-dogg? Ouchie and I tried to find people for the Falcons game but it just wasn't happening.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can't chest-bump with my back still relatively messed up, but a simple fist bump between and any Cardinals fans flesh at this point will surely create a sonic boom at this point.

where's your guy's tailgate D-dogg? Ouchie and I tried to find people for the Falcons game but it just wasn't happening.

I'll pm my cell phone. We are in Lot F...we eat the opposing team's lunch, literally...cheesesteaks are on tap for Sunday. And lots of brew. It's a great area. I know Wendy is in that area too, as are several ASFN guys. Just make the rounds, my man.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome cheese just AWESOME!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome cheese just AWESOME!

Shane!! Stop lurking bitch and post some more stuff!!

We are od'ing on Koolaid tonight, provided by none other than CHEESIE!!!

Stop playing yahoo games and start gushing cardinal love!

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
well, who are you? Moktar Enjay or concur...jackass?! ! My friend and I wrote a movie and using Moktar's name as one of the main characters! greatest name ever!

I get muligans on spelling and grammar until Patrick Duffy gets his wrinkled old butt out of my shower!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane!! Stop lurking bitch and post some more stuff!!

We are od'ing on Koolaid tonight, provided by none other than CHEESIE!!!

Stop playing yahoo games and start gushing cardinal love!

Bro its gushing more than you can believe. I am on ebay and nfl shop.com looking for more Cards stuff(that I dont need) to buy!

I'm full of kool aid no doubt. But I am just more speechless than anything!

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
I have been holding back in truly believing that this team is going to the Super Bowl, but after reading Cheese's initial post again....I am there. When the Cards were BAAAAADDDDD I always hated reading Cheese's posts for the simple fact that he was usually right about this team and I hated reading what I knew deep down about this team. But seeing him completely jump on the SB bandwagon, I see no reason for him to start being wrong now. And for that reason, its quite obvious that this team is going to shock the world yet again on Sunday. GO CARDS!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bro its gushing more than you can believe. I am on ebay and nfl shop.com looking for more Cards stuff(that I dont need) to buy!

I'm full of kool aid no doubt. But I am just more speechless than anything!

I hear ya bro. I'm so damn happy you will be at the game. You need a place to crash?

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hear ya bro. I'm so damn happy you will be at the game. You need a place to crash?

No sir. My folks live at 53rd ave. and Peoria. Big house three extra rooms. So I am always set when I come into town. Thanks for the gesture though. Much appreciated!

Im sooooo damn happy too!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Chesse just jinx us!!

:stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick::stick:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yep, I was there when he, Stout and red desert was ripping Graves a new-one on the draft debacle and no compensation for Boston, and krangthebrain was defending him. It was those posts that stood out as the resident pessimist fans that everyone hates but knows they are right.

Now this is a nice change of pace for the evil, gloomy, darksiders!

GO CARDS!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DARKSIDERS, KOOL-AIDERS, WARNER-PHILES, MATT-FANS, OLD, YOUNG, SMART, DUMB, GEE AND MOST OF ALL...

KOC!

I cant tell if your talking about me here or not.. The reason why I ask is if you are, I dont know if I should thank you or cuss you out for following up with my name right after the word "dumb".. :D

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I cant tell if your talking about me here or not.. The reason why I ask is if you are, I dont know if I should thank you or cuss you out for following up with my name right after the word "dumb".. :D

Gee, your fandom is so crazy insane (in a good, but scary way) that you get a distinction all your own buddy! No malice intended!

SUPER BACK/BEARD TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
As a Cards fan with 35 years of scar tissue, I'm as happy as anyone here... but, frankly... there are some on this board who are sounding alot like those Falcons and Panther fans before they met their doom.

"Curb your enthusiasm", may be a constructive admonition.

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As a Cards fan with 35 years of scar tissue, I'm as happy as anyone here... but, frankly... there are some on this board who are sounding alot like those Falcons and Panther fans before they met their doom.

honestly, your advice is a good idea, but I'm really in who cares mode. Crazy, I've been curbing my enthusiasm for this team for 20 years and one game away from the Super Bowl, I see no reason why not to just embrace the ridiculousness of the moment. We don't know when it will happen again... this ****'s like Haley's Comet as far as I'm concerned. If you don't get stupidified now and bask in the moment, who knows how long it will be before we get to again?

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
honestly, your advice is a good idea, but I'm really in who cares mode. Crazy, I've been curbing my enthusiasm for this team for 20 years and one game away from the Super Bowl, I see no reason why not to just embrace the ridiculousness of the moment. We don't know when it will happen again... this ****'s like Haley's Comet as far as I'm concerned. If you don't get stupidified now and bask in the moment, who knows how long it will be before we get to again?

It seems to be a natural extension of your personality, so go for it.

I'm considerably more reserved.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score

:yeahthat:

No doubt this magic carpet ride is glorious. But there is still work to do to get to the promised land.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
this ****'s like Haley's Comet as far as I'm concerned. If you don't get stupidified now and bask in the moment, who knows how long it will be before we get to again?

Great description! We're all going through our days doing what we have to do, but inside we are just a giant bowl of jello jiggling with excitement. There is TNT in the jello that could explode on Sunday.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Every Team needs diverse personalities and skill sets.

We have that covered as a Cards Fans Team.

This was one of the best threads ever.

Cheese - Awesome Stuff.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. I am going to be disappointed anyway if the Cards don't win, so why not be positive during the week.

Crap, home game for the NFCCG. Cards have as good a shot as they are going to get.

Hey, Mr. Sunlight, gonna outshine your bright. It's just the beginning of our happygofunday. I'm feeling kinda sunday.....

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love if the Cards win. However, as great as they have played over the last 2 games, I am torn between two things. Is this team overachieving right now and just riding momentum or is this team peaking at the right time and finally come together.

I would be lying if I said I knew. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised either way this game turns out. It could be a blow out for the Eagles again or a dog fight with a Cardinal win. I don't see a blowout from the Cards though. That Eagles defense looks good right now.

All I know for certain is that I am damn proud of this team and what they have done. I will be cheering the Cards on every snap of this game. Go Cards!!!! Keep my dream of a Cards vs. Steelers Superbowl alive.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love if the Cards win. However, as great as they have played over the last 2 games, I am torn between two things. Are the Eagles overachieving right now and just riding momentum or is this team peaking at the right time and finally come together.

I would be lying if I said I knew. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised either way this game turns out. It could be a blow out for the Cardinals again or a dog fight with a Cardinal win. I don't see a blowout from the Eagles though. That Cardinal defense looks good right now.

All I know for certain is that I am damn proud of this team and what they have done. I will be cheering the Cards on every snap of this game. Go Cards!!!! Keep my dream of a Cards vs. Steelers Superbowl alive.
Fixed. That works too.

(Just thought I would try it)

:)

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05