The 2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers thread

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does Kobe being a rapist and laker fans making a disgrace outta them selves with weird hats while crying have anything to do with championships.. What a twisted thought process.. But then again, your a laker fan in AZ..

You can't say the word Lakers without thinking championships. They are practically synonymous.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does Kobe being a rapist and laker fans making a disgrace outta them selves with weird hats while crying have anything to do with championships.. What a twisted thought process.. But then again, your a laker fan in AZ..

The hate is strong in this one.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can't say the word Lakers without thinking championships. They are practically synonymous.

I do it all the time.. In fact, I cant think lakers without thinking bandwagoners and lames.. ;)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hate is strong in this one.

At first my thoughts of you and Ddogg were disbelief on how you could turn your back on your home town team for the lakers.. Now I just feel sorry for you two poor lost souls.. Never have any hate for the misguided for they do not know.. ;)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are your Sun Devils doing?

They are doing great! From what I hear.. But we really cant constitute ASU as my home team when a large percentage of the students arent from AZ and most of their student athletes had to settle playing for ASU since their first choice rejected them.. College and pro sports arent on the same level.. Nice try though..

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are doing great! From what I hear.. But we really cant constitute ASU as my home team when a large percentage of the students arent from AZ and most of their student athletes had to settle playing for ASU since their first choice rejected them.. College and pro sports arent on the same level.. Nice try though..

It's the same thing. In fact, you should be a Packer fan iirc.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But we really cant constitute ASU as my home team when a large percentage of the students arent from AZ and most of their student athletes had to settle playing for ASU since their first choice rejected them..

Yes, because the Cardinals and the Suns players are all local products.

OH WAIT!!! LOGIC BOMB!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the same thing. In fact, you should be a Packer fan iirc.

Why? I live in PHX.. And its not the same thing.. How you can see any differently is amazing.. But as I said before, twisted thought process amongst you laker fans.. Anything to make you laker fandom acceptable in your eyes I guess..

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, because the Cardinals and the Suns players are all local products.

OH WAIT!!! LOGIC BOMB!!

They didnt have a choice where they wwanted to go, they were drafted.. The student body at ASU is from other states and attend by choice or couldnt get in at another place.. They didnt have to go to ASU.. And the student athletes have the same issues.. Why is this so difficult to comprehend?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another title-less season in Phoenix.

You must be registered for see images

Looks more like he's in disagreement with you.. Oh wait, you were going for a pouting look? Nice try, try again..

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers looking good after 3 against CHI. I loves me some Bynum blocks.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice win against a terrible CHI team.

Ben Wallace could not be more of a non-factor. He is horrible.

Luol Deng is awesome.

Nice night from Lamar and Bynum.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Has Sasha ever been the Lakers high-scorer?

Great job by the bench, again. Kobe goes scoreless over the last 19+ minutes and the Lakers win going away.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has Sasha ever been the Lakers high-scorer?

Great job by the bench, again. Kobe goes scoreless over the last 19+ minutes and the Lakers win going away.

Sasha has been playing lights out recently.

He's a hell of a shooter.

I heart Sasha...one of the few Laker fans who really like him, I think. He reminds me of my nephew, a ton. But my nephew can't shoot like that.

This interview with Sasha on NBA TV videophone is fantastic..."What, Kobe Bryant is injured? I did not know that...he sure isn't playing like it. :D"

The other night when Kobe had him shoot the tech he said "That's because Kobe knows I'm a better shooter than he is."

Apparantly, the team loves the guy...he's a huge team favorite. Good for him.

They just said that Fisher seems to win wherever he goes and Sasha says "Does that mean that with Fisher we will win the Championship? Sign him for another ten years then."

He also laughs about his nickname "The Machine" because he hits shots from all over the floor.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sasha's real name is Aleksandar Vujacic.

He already has a nickname.

It's "Sasha."

:jedi:

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lakers are in Cleveland tonight to take on the LeBrons at 6:00PM Arizona Time on TNT.

Last edited:

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Lakers are in Cleveland tonight to take on the LeBrons at 6:00PM Arizona Time on TNT.

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot it was on. I guess I'll have to finish my christmas shopping tomorrow night instead. :D

It's a close one, Lakers by 2 at half. Nice to see Odom playing so well.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot it was on. I guess I'll have to finish my christmas shopping tomorrow night instead. :D

It's a close one, Lakers by 2 at half. Nice to see Odom playing so well.

Yep, he has played great so far. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05