The 2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers thread

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it Van Gundy yesterday who said something like "I doubt Iverson even cares about getting suspended for too many technicals. He probably thinks, the way his team is defending, he won't be around for much longer anyway."

Classic.

I think it was Mark Jackson and Erin and I were dying laughing.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, is it just me or do the Nuggets take home the prize for the Most Inked Players in the league? I mean, they have a headstart with AI, but JR makes AI look like he's only had one trip to the tatman. Throw in Melo and Martin and Camby and everyone but Linas (who needs some ink to fit in) and that team has more ink than skin. Wild.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, is it just me or do the Nuggets take home the prize for the Most Inked Players in the league? I mean, they have a headstart with AI, but JR makes AI look like he's only had one trip to the tatman. Throw in Melo and Martin and Camby and everyone but Linas (who needs some ink to fit in) and that team has more ink than skin. Wild.

That's awesome.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the oddities of HD. Losing track of what is happening in the game whilst trying to read the ink.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carmello the Drunk said:
They've got to see us again. They've got to see us for six more games. We ain't going nowhere.

:lmao:

I think he meant "three" more times.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will Carmelo Anthony ever get any better? Seems like he is the same player he was in college.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will Carmelo Anthony ever get any better? Seems like he is the same player he was in college.

During the game, I kept saying "man, he hasnt done much" and they would show his stats. He had something like 24 points at the time. He has a very deceptive game from what I have watched of him.

I think yesterday proved the conventional wisdom going in that Denver has no problem with individual scoring.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cowherd said this morning that he couldnt think of one player who wasnt at his best under Phil Jackson.

Discuss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05