The 2007-08 Los Angeles Lakers thread

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't they have a "good" celebrity that they can sit right next to the Spur bench?

Andy Garcia?

LAME!!!

C'mon, he's Vincent Mancini-Corleone!

AG is a good dude. He's been there forever and toughed out the Chucky Atkins/Smush Parker days. ;)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh oh, Kobe at it again? The word that sticks out is galore..

straight from allhiphop.com's rumor mill..

KOBE BACK TO THE OL-B?

There are rumors galore that Kobe Bryant might be on the prowl again with another women. You know, I can’t sit here and give you the crap dirt, but people are suggesting that a Laker cheerleader named Vanessa Curry is the lucky babe. There is jibber jabber Laker organization has already taken steps to cover this up. I personally think Kobe loves his wife and kids too much to mess that up. Also, he’s got that crazy situation from before to remind him.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uh oh, Kobe at it again? The word that sticks out is galore..

straight from allhiphop.com's rumor mill..

Meh, unverified rumor that started with thedirty.com three days ago.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put down the gossip mags and go back to reading Cosmo.

Interesting that you know what Cosmo is that you have enough faith in your comments to label me as whatever it is.. All I know is that its a huge magazine and thats it..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put down the gossip mags and go back to reading Cosmo.

Thank you.

I could not care less about Matt Leinart's personal life, and I could not care less about who Kobe is nailing on the side.

Hey, Nash banged Dan McClintock's (NAU center and bench guy for the nugs for a season or two) fiancee when they had training camp up there. So don't get all "ooh, kobe and chicks" on me. Athletes are aholes with the most amazing access to sex you could even imagine. Shocking that they take advantage of it. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Majerle cheated on his wife so much, she took their girls and left him.

KJ may or may not have touched a minor.

Too bad there was no TMZ when Magic was having his eightsomes.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets get real here laker fans.. The real reason why everyone is so shocked about this is because Kobe got a girl to have sex with him without raping her first..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets get real here laker fans.. The real reason why everyone is so shocked about this is because Kobe got a girl to have sex with him without raping her first..

I don't think anyone is shocked that any athlete, much less Kobe who has a track record, is getting some strange.

And your rape jokes aren't funny, btw. Rape isn't a laughing matter, but you sure seem to think so.

Is this what you do in the offseason? Cry and moan about the sex lives of MVPs as they play in the playoffs while your team sits at home? Some wild life you got there.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That isnt even Smack Shack quality.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is shocked that any athlete, much less Kobe who has a track record, is getting some strange.

And your rape jokes aren't funny, btw. Rape isn't a laughing matter, but you sure seem to think so.

Is this what you do in the offseason? Cry and moan about the sex lives of MVPs as they play in the playoffs while your team sits at home? Some wild life you got there.
I never said rape was funny.. Where did I even insinuate that? I guess you thought that from my "haha" or "lol" or ":lol:" in my previous post huh?

Think back.. Last time and only other time Kobe had relations with someone other than his wife that we know about, he took the sex.. Now you can chant scriptures from something youve read somewhere.. But the fact is Kobe didnt get aquitted of rape.. The girls identity mystereously got revealed and she dropped it so as no more embarrasedment would occur.. I also seem to remember Kobe paying her money too.. That has innocence written all over it..

But ya, this is fruggin hilarious dude!

:|

That isnt even Smack Shack quality.

Im sorry it doesnt meet your standards.. You once again served me, got mad love for ya..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I never said rape was funny.. Where did I even insinuate that? I guess you thought that from my "haha" or "lol" or ":lol:" in my previous post huh?

Think back.. Last time and only other time Kobe had relations with someone other than his wife that we know about, he took the sex.. Now you can chant scriptures from something youve read somewhere.. But the fact is Kobe didnt get aquitted of rape.. The girls identity mystereously got revealed and she dropped it so as no more embarrasedment would occur.. I also seem to remember Kobe paying her money too.. That has innocence written all over it..

But ya, this is fruggin hilarious dude!

:|

Im sorry it doesnt meet your standards.. You once again served me, got mad love for ya..

I followed the pre-trail closely (shocker). The girl was not raped. Their magic panties theories were wild, and if the DA had gotten his lab tests back in due course charges NEVER would have been filed. The judge sending it to prelim said as much in his statement on the case...with a VERY low bar to meet to go to trial, the DA tripped over it with flimsy evidence at best.

I don't expect you to understand it anyway, because it doesn't fit into your hater mentality.

Trust me, if Kobe were truly a rapist, I'd be the first to crucify him. I was set to, until the evidence started pouring in. It is why I think your "Kobe and white women" jokes are completely devoid of class and respect for women who are actually raped...a horrible, detestable crime.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is why I think your "Kobe and white women" jokes are completely devoid of class and respect for women who are actually raped...a horrible, detestable crime.

My Kobe and white women jokes have nothing to do with Kobe actually.. Me saying that goes to my hate for Denver..

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My head is spinning. They're calling for Nash to get benched.

I need refuge.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My head is spinning. They're calling for Nash to get benched.

I need refuge.

It's stuff like that which keeps me from reading LakersGround.net for more than 3 minutes at a time. People are teh stoopid.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Game 2 reffing assignment;

San Antonio @ L.A. Lakers

B. Salvatore
T. Brothers
K. Mauer

You must be registered for see images