The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares man, you keep it real and you're yourself so just let it be. Haters gonna hate. Let haters be your motivators! (Heard that on one of my wife's cooking shows. LOL)

eh... I just like talking football. never understood the posters who don't.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Had a defensive player not injured him, he wouldve eventually drowned in his own gatorade. The guys a friggin sissy.

Little unfair to call him a sissy man. He's probably more man than the average citizen. He was tentative tonight, no doubt. I have to also say the whole team seemed more relaxed with Skelton.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not the one who came into a thread that was purely football talk and came in with a post that had nothing to do with football and was just a personal blast... and a ******** one at that.

Seriously, dude. It's preseason. Relax.

If this is the way it's gonna go all year, then it's gonna be a freaking long season.

Nash, try to be nicer.

There, is everyone happy now? Grown ass men here.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Everyone is missing the most important thing here. How much did the Saints player get paid for taking Kolb out of the game?

LOL! Brilliant. Can their be a negative bounty? It looked like it was in the Saints best interest to keep Kolb in the game.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Little unfair to call him a sissy man. He's probably more man than the average citizen. He was tentative tonight, no doubt. I have to also say the whole team seemed more relaxed with Skelton.

Im not comparing him to the average man, im comparing him to the average football player.

and in that sense, he is a glassman.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope thats not Lindley's regular throwing motion. That was quite the extended windup.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I really dislike that shiny striping thing on the V-Neck of the uniforms. Bad idea Nike.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This guy is in the game.......

You must be registered for see images attach

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on the new Nike uni's? I think they look sharp actually. :)

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, dude. It's preseason. Relax.

If this is the way it's gonna go all year, then it's gonna be a freaking long season.

Nash, try to be nicer.

There, is everyone happy now? Grown ass men here.

if what's going to go on all season? this ain't about being "nicer". it's just about talking football. I've got no problems if people disagree with me and do so from a sports perspective. but if someone's just going to be an ******* while talking about something outside of football, I'm going to call them one. that's all.

Last edited:

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Oh bad drop. Lindley showing some arm...bad bad drop. That's a TD or at least 1st down.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
There goes your career, kid. Sorry.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lindley is looking like my backup behind Skelton. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05