The official HOF Cards vs. Saints thread...

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on the new Nike uni's? I think they look sharp actually. :)

I just mentioned that shiny stripe thing on the v-neck collar. I don't like it.

Everything else looks similar to me.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if what's going to go on all season? if people just talk football, I've got no problems. If they're going to be an *******, I'm going to call them one. that's all.

The sensitivity that people show on this board. I'm just saying relax. It's early in the season. We're all on the same team here. I don't see any personal attack there.

And don't curse. You KNOW it is against the site rules.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The sensitivity that people show on this board. I'm just saying relax. It's early in the season. We're all on the same team here. I don't see any personal attack there.

And don't curse. You KNOW it is against the site rules.

so, an entire post which basically questions my fandom and literally talks about ME and not anything I've actually said about the team isn't an attack? sorry Jersey, but that's lame. and I'm perfectly relaxed. I just disagree with you here.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
CHEESE!!!!

I still love you.

Take this beer :beer:..... forget about the drama...... Be happy.

:cheers:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No reason to panic yet, 1st game of preseason, but Massie looks horrid. Bad. Really friggin awful.

Yeah he plays WAY too high, NFL players are just too strong if you play that high they'll toss you around.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think Massie just needs to relax. He caused a sack because he of him jumping into pass protection so quickly that he gave the rusher too much room to the inside.

Chill Out..... Focus on Technique...... Listen to your coaches.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Do the replacement refs not know how to call holding?

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, an entire post which basically questions my fandom and literally talks about ME and not anything I've actually said about the team isn't an attack? sorry Jersey, but that's lame. and I'm perfectly relaxed. I just disagree with you here.

Lighten up, Francis. No one questioned your fandom.

If you're that bothered by the post, report it.

I'm gonna watch the damn game.

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Maybe move Kelemente to RG and Snyder to RT? Senio has looked good. Snyder and Massie have looked really bad.

I just realized they make up the entire right side of our Oline.

wow

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
GREAT Blitz pickup by the RB #31. Clayton?

Edit.... Wasn't a blitz. Just a great pickup on a blown protection.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
CHEESE!!!!

I still love you.

Take this beer :beer:..... forget about the drama...... Be happy.

:cheers:

Totally agree. Gotta let sh*t go. Doesn't mean anything. I upset people all the time, doesn't mean I don't like them, I just disagree. And Jersey Girl disagree's. Nothing wrong with that. We're all on the same team. Rooting for the same guys. Wanting the same success.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope thats not Lindley's regular throwing motion. That was quite the extended windup.

Yeah he's got a real long delivery which is why he's so inaccurate probably.

Definitely has an arm.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lets go Bones......

Now that's a nickname I can get behind. :thumbup:

That's getting overplayed. Skelton went to high five his right hand and Kolb tried to lift his arm but couldn't

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree. I also don't care that this was sent from your iPad using Tapatalk.

I didn't think Kolb saw him, or was focused on anything other than the injury.

After watching the replay posted by someone I do think Kolb saw him but still don't care and think you are right that he was just focused on his injury.

Well he's moving the chains now, and even though I thought Kolb gave us the best chance to win, wouldn't you agree that the offense looks more calm and settled with Skelton behind center? Yes, our Oline is bad, but they don't look nearly as bad with Skelton back there.

I'm disappointed, but I gotta be honest about what I'm seeing. And so far Skelton looks way far ahead of Kolb.

Fully agree.

I'll play....SUCKS.

I am really beginning to love David Carter.

co-sign!

Another great play by Bradley.

Don't tell Cbus but Bradley is looking VERY good.

lol... no ****. the guy that Kolb... and Rex Grossman... and a rookie in Minny replaced. He's got as much value as a used tampon.

LOL. I'm not using my as my financial advisor as I think you under value used tampons. :D

Koncussed
Or
Limping
Badly

:p

Man I was hoping he could take at least one hit this year. Really glad Skelton is looking poised, we really need him to stay healthy.

Classic. It's just one game but Kolb....man crystal is stronger.

I think my new nickname for Kolb is Mr.Bill, because everytime he gets the ball I'm all like "OOOOHHH NOOO MR.BILL!!!" And then he gets flattened.

5/5

Everyone is missing the most important thing here. How much did the Saints player get paid for taking Kolb out of the game?

4.5/5 Just because Dawgs on record with to funny/fantastic posts.

Anyone have any thoughts on the new Nike uni's? I think they look sharp actually. :)

Started multi quoting earlier in the thread and needed to hit the final quote somewhere.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Lindley almost got Steve Skelton killed with that overhtrhow up the middle.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Massie got owned tonight. That'll raise some eyebrows amongst the coaches.

That's what scares me you read that the cards coaches love a kid and then you see the kid play and he's getting tortured out there by NFL backups. Doesn't mean he doesn't have talent down the line but just seems every year we're told the coaches are raving about someone who does nothing to indicate what the coaches like about him?

Massie looks like a guy who needs a lot of coaching.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Now that's a nickname I can get behind. :thumbup:

"Bones".....Yeah can't claim it but I like it. My Bro sent me a text and called him that and it has stuck for us. I think he is going to do some good things this year.... What a great INT....if it is one.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05