Super Moderator
Reaction score
2-0 early in the first half....USA looking good so far

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not happy with that Michael Bradley free kick..

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Deandre yeldin has some moves but his passes aren't getting through to his teammates

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
USA wins 6-0. Clint Dempsey with the hat trick.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
That's more like it. I really like the Johnson/Bedoya linkup play along the left side. I couldn't believe Alvarado made the starting 11 (forgot the Brooks suspension, but pre-game, I'd have preferred Ream), then rolled my eyes when he gave the ball away in the first minute...but he hung in there and had a decent game.

I think Altidore's going to have a hell of a time winning back his starting gig, and I don't think he should get it. Johansson's proven himself in a big, big way. Should've had another assist on that nice chipped pass, if Bradley hadn't lost it in his feet.

Let's go beat the Reggae Boys! I hope I get to watch it, but I'll be visiting friends in Seattle.

cardfaninfl

Demographically significant
Reaction score
It was fun to watch, but don't get too excited. It was Cuba. The only betting line you could find for this match was the Prop Bet of which would have the highest total, 'Goals Scored v. Number of Cuban Players Defecting at Halftime'.

Stout

Reaction score
It was fun to watch, but don't get too excited. It was Cuba. The only betting line you could find for this match was the Prop Bet of which would have the highest total, 'Goals Scored v. Number of Cuban Players Defecting at Halftime'.

Yeah, but if we didn't win this game big, there would have been a lot of hand wringing. We did what we needed to do.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Fun game to be at. But not having El Salvador in Baltimore really cut into the attendance.

Hoping we win on Wednesday so that I don't have to scalp my tickets!!!

Stout

Reaction score
What a terrible penalty call to gift Mexico the victory. This one should have gone to penalties. Sure, they deserved to win, but that was one hell of a bogus penalty.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
If they hadn't dominated CR for the entire 2nd half, I would have felt worse about the call.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
What a terrible penalty call to gift Mexico the victory. This one should have gone to penalties. Sure, they deserved to win, but that was one hell of a bogus penalty.

Not to mention the guy that drew the PK is lucky he wasn't sent off for that harsh challenge just minutes earlier in midfield.

Mexico was the better side but just couldn't shoot straight. Panama will be a test for them.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think USA wins in a nail biter 1-0 today against Jamaica.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jamaica scores on the header. :-(

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thompson playing like a superhero right now for jamiaca

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Finally US gets a break...2-1

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't really watch soccer, but for the US, I like to watch the women's team more than the men's.

Maybe I'm weird.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Usa clearly the better side but lost in a way they have beaten me others in the past. You have to finish your opportunities. Big mistake by guzan unfortunately johannsen didn't make jamaicas keeper pay for his mistake.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I don't really watch soccer, but for the US, I like to watch the women's team more than the men's.

Maybe I'm weird.
After moderately following club soccer last few years international (which is how I started watching in the first place) soccer has become harder and harder to watch. Product is significantly inferior plus you know you're financially supporting morally corrupt institutions by viewing or paying for tickets.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After moderately following club soccer last few years international (which is how I started watching in the first place) soccer has become harder and harder to watch. Product is significantly inferior plus you know you're financially supporting morally corrupt institutions by viewing or paying for tickets.

ANOTHER BS CALL for Mexico at the end of the game so that they survive. One time and you think it is a coincidence. Two times....

http://thebiglead.com/2015/07/22/me...inal-boiled-over-following-late-penalty-call/

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Err, what?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake