The way things are going, the Suns might have two picks in the NBA lottery this year

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If that happens, you could bet the Suns will trade them for nothing.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, then that one will probably be a top-3 pick.

That is what I was laughing about earlier, in a self mocking sort of way. It would be exactly the Suns luck to have that awful set of circumstance.

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
i dont think the suns will make the playoffs now. i just looked at their remaining schedule, ugh. we're screwed. unless mc backspasm shows back up for houston, they suns will end up 9th. gs, nuggets and houston are playing well right now.

it may come down to the 2 straight games against denver on march 31st/april 1st to see who gets the final playoff spot.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lol sunsman is a prophet, he told us all that the suns wouldn't make the playoffs.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
lol sunsman is a prophet, he told us all that the suns wouldn't make the playoffs.

hahaahahahahahaa

Oh my god, nice going kerr/sarver! They went and made sunsman into a prophet.

Now that is incompetence at its highest!

Kerr: Hey, sarver, how about we take a big gamble that could knock us out of the playoffs AFTER we already traded our draft pick this year? It could potentially be a lose/lose situation for us!

Sarver: Brilliant!

jandaman

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I remember distinctly then threads and posts of sunsman44

Funny though he wanted Marion out and said Suns will miss the playoffs and bet a whole lot in it, saying he will not post anymore or somethng like that.

My best bet is he just foresaw the west becomming much stronger.. but what he didnt see is that the Suns DID trade Marion and its the reason why they might miss the playoffs.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Come on guys, we are still going to the playoffs..

khilari

Rookie
Reaction score
As far as I know this years pick is Lottrey Procted and the 2010 pick has NO Proctection at all.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
As far as I know this years pick is Lottrey Procted and the 2010 pick has NO Proctection at all.

if that's true, then i'm (ulp) all for tanking the rest of the season, seeing if we get lucky in the lotto, and then attacking next year as the last hurrah with the addition of two fairly high draft picks.

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
if that's true, then i'm (ulp) all for tanking the rest of the season, seeing if we get lucky in the lotto, and then attacking next year as the last hurrah with the addition of two fairly high draft picks.

But if, as most of you feel, Sterns has it in for us, there is no way we could ever get the #1 pick.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
so I'm searching for some info on that Kurt Thomas trade, all I can find is that the 2010 pick is unprotected. Anyone know about the 2008 pick? I can't really see why the Suns would even bother stipulating that this one be protected since Sarver has some false sense of invincibility.

MiamiHeat

Registered
Reaction score
you;d have to be one of the worst 4 teams to get into the top 4 picks in the lottery.

those 4 picks are guaranteed for those 4 worst teams

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05