Tune it up

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
They should flip them next game and start Tune against the tougher defnse to see how he does. This O-line has little if any depth. As poorly as they’re playing it’s hard to expect sustained success. The biggest difference I saw was when Tune broke the pocket he kept his focus downfield and completed passes. Ridder looks to run on any opportunity. Not traditionally a successful strategy for NFL wining outcomes.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They should flip them next game and start Tune against the tougher defnse to see how he does. This O-line has little if any depth. As poorly as they’re playing it’s hard to expect sustained success. The biggest difference I saw was when Tune broke the pocket he kept his focus downfield and completed passes. Ridder looks to run on any opportunity. Not traditionally a successful strategy for NFL wining outcomes.
I disagree that our OL doesn’t have depth. It was our 2nd string OL going against the Saints #1 defense. And there were a couple of rookies out there getting their first NFL start. There were mostly communication issues that led to a couple of sacks also. Those types of mistakes are easily fixed. Now, don’t get me, there’s a ton of development that’s needed with this group. But, I’m very comfortable thinking that Petzing will get that done.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm guessing they will flip them. The question remains if we will play any starters on the OL (don't believe we did last night). And what will Indy do. Can't wait.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Then lets see how he does in the next two PS games. The Ram's backup today threw five ints, with one wiped out by a penalty. And their announcers were raving about him because he won a meaningless PS game.
My observation based on what I have seen last year and in this game. Hope I am wrong and of course hope for better from both.

OP
OP
BirdGangThing

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
i like they brought in ridder for the camp comp - tune shouldn't get the back up job just because we drafted him and now we get to see him play with some added pressure - tune is not a starter but I think he's serviceable - especially if we plan on doing the rugby push plays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat