Reaction score
TWolves vs. Suns 12/3

You must be registered for see images attach
vs.
You must be registered for see images attach

Today's Game​

Friday, 7:00pmvs. TimberwolvesTV:​
NBALP, FSAZ Preview
If you can't see the game in person join us on the live chat during every game.​

This is going to be a good game tonight. This might be a true test against a good team in the West. If we win this one look for even more people to come out and say the Suns are for real. Plus this will be a good game to listen/watch.​

Last edited:

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can't wait, wish I had the money to spend to see this in person...

I'm glued to the TV tonight anyways...

Man I love bball right now!

Mike

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Can't wait, wish I had the money to spend to see this in person...

I'm glued to the TV tonight anyways...

Man I love bball right now!

Mike
I agree. Hey Mike lets plan a day to go to a game. Sound good to you?

StatsAmare

Playin' 110%
Reaction score
I'm supposed to work 'till 7:30pm tonight but told my boss I had to be home by 6:30pm to be sure I see the suns. I'm interested to see if Minn. is going to try to beat us down the court when we get defensive rebounds. If they do, look for the suns to get a +15 in rebounding. Hunter will get some minutes tonight, lets see if he can play more than 5min. I think Shawn holds Kevin to 13pts. 6rebs. (A guy can hope, right?):thewave:

My prediction..............

Quagmire

The thread killa strikes again
Reaction score
I'm taking the under on the game.

The line is currently Suns by 4.5 and total points 211

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We are due for a let-down. This game may be it. We'll see. If we face a zone all night, we could be in trouble.

myrondizzo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Skkorpion said:
We are due for a let-down. This game may be it. We'll see. If we face a zone all night, we could be in trouble.
we've done ok against the zone with nash and the pick'n'roll we'll get good looks. i think we will match up well against them. if they play zone marion will prob have a great night on the boards. which will only help us get our running game going.

StatsAmare

Playin' 110%
Reaction score
as far as the zone? I think we've got a good thing going. The last two zone attempts we've seen haven't lasted long because if the pick n roll doesn't stop it short, driving the baseline collapses the defense anyway. Thats what CJ and Barbosa did and the zone lasted under 4 minutes. Not worried about that anymore.:thumbup:

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Suns 97 Wolves 86

Q has another good game

Amare gets in foul trouble early but gets 21pts

Wally goes off late in the game to catch up.

Cassell gets beamed up to the mother ship and isn't even a factor in the game.

:thumbup: :suns:

Last edited:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
The Suns have improved against the zone every game so far. Minnesota probably has the best zone we have seen so far so it should be a good test.
I don't think the 'Wolves are that much of a scoring threat. The danger is if the 'Wolves can slow the game down for 4 quarters.
I think the Suns will have a couple of scoring spurts and win convincingly.

Suns win 110 - 101

Suns in HD again tonight. :thumbup:

sunsfn

Reaction score
Amare always has good games against KG so I look for him to have a big game tonight.

SweetD said:
Cassell gets beamed up to the mother ship and isn't even a factor in the game.
:biglaugh:

OP
OP
SweetD

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Yeah, we should...your wife like the Suns?

Mike
Yep! She is by my side every game or close to :devil:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Chandler Mike said:
Is FoxSportsNet on DirectTV in HD?

Mike

FoxSportsNet I don't think has HD channels on DirecTV yet.
If it is not in the guide where the usual HD special event are I don't know. Probably have to call DirecTV and at least complain a little if they don't.

It is on Cox cable channel 722. It is probably only a matter of time before DirecTV picks it up.

Last edited:

mribnik

Reaction score
2 minutes to gametime and I'm the only one in the chat! certainly some of you aren't going to the game, or are you? come join!

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
Our worst nightmare, a playoff pace. The rebounding problem biting us in the first half. The Suns were content to shoot from the outside. Minnestoa's zone is very active and very physical.

Sam Cassell made huge shots and we got no breaks down the stretch, but still they were right there with them.

Maybe if they had Hunter's contribution in the first half. We couldn't run because we couldn't secure the ball. Amare was completely dominated on the glass in the first half.

Give credit to the Timberwolves, there was a big hype to this game with the Suns streak. They showed their poise and played very well.

Time to start a new winning streak.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
SirChaz said:
Our worst nightmare, a playoff pace. The rebounding problem biting us in the first half. The Suns were content to shoot from the outside. Minnestoa's zone is very active and very physical.

Sam Cassell made huge shots and we got no breaks down the stretch, but still they were right there with them.

Maybe if they had Hunter's contribution in the first half. We couldn't run because we couldn't secure the ball. Amare was completely dominated on the glass in the first half.

Give credit to the Timberwolves, there was a big hype to this game with the Suns streak. They showed their poise and played very well.

Time to start a new winning streak.

Maybe it's me, but it seems like every time the Suns stop somebody in the low block a foul is called while Amare gets pushed and shoved constantly and nothing. The Wolves are a good team, but if the refs let the Wolves abuse Amare the Suns haven't a prayer. (Amare had 7 foul shots but should have had at least a half dozen more).

In any case, the Suns have proven they can't shoot well enough to beat a solid matchup zone that contests shots. In this kind of game, the Suns needed defense and rebounds more than having another shooting threat on the floor, which is why I was so disappointed that Hunter did not play more. :shrug:

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05