***Warning*** Training camp tweets with vids 2024

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Right? You guys know I love the Kool-aid too much and so I'm sitting here trying to not post about "being a shoe-in for the playoffs" and stuff like that. haha I know K9 and maybe Shane will get after me if I do!

I really like the new leadership group too. MO and JG. Maybe these two won't be perfect, but they seem plenty talented, and you can sense how hungry they are.
As long as they don’t stalk your house they are just two opinionated dudes no different than the rest of us:)

As far as quenching yourself with kool-aid, it’s that time of the year, right?

Barring early injuries I’m looking at being the surprise team of the season.

After a few more weeks I’ll likely fall back to earth. But for time being, I’m sky high about this team!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Right? You guys know I love the Kool-aid too much and so I'm sitting here trying to not post about "being a shoe-in for the playoffs" and stuff like that. haha I know K9 and maybe Shane will get after me if I do!

I really like the new leadership group too. MO and JG. Maybe these two won't be perfect, but they seem plenty talented, and you can sense how hungry they are.
I'm pretty set at 10 wins and a shot at a WildCard this season...
If/when we open the season with a big win on the road at Buffalo, that momentum will carry us to a home opener victory over the lambs...mcvay and the boys are only favored by 2 right now...
Those things happen and our guys start to believe...then anything can happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat