Warning

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards main board has been shut down. 1st Lisa took away sigs and avatars. A whole lot of "waiting to exhale" happened. Dont know how long it will last, but expect them to migrate here and flood this board with usless topics and childish jibber.

Thinking Imma stick around. I love defending the Alamo.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Gee! said:
The Cards main board has been shut down. 1st Lisa took away sigs and avatars. A whole lot of "waiting to exhale" happened. Dont know how long it will last, but expect them to migrate here and flood this board with usless topics and childish jibber.

Thinking Imma stick around. I love defending the Alamo.

I don't have a clue what you are trying to warn us about but should I start to store drinking water and cans of food? :hulk:

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Expect DBACH1 to come back and ask to be the next out of towners to get a free ticket.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
That board has a lot of immature posters who only cares for sigs and avatars anyway.

You know I just discoved the "Show Signatures" option on this board a few days ago. I know you're partially joking, but I like the option.

You can also hide the Avatars and Images.

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
Now you can't quote, use bold letters or anything over there. I hope those two get turned on. Its a pain even talking football now.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
You know I just discoved the "Show Signatures" option on this board a few days ago. I know you're partially joking, but I like the option.

You can also hide the Avatars and Images.

where is this located? I can't find it. :shrug:

EDIT: nevermind - I found it.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
Now you can't quote, use bold letters or anything over there. I hope those two get turned on. Its a pain even talking football now.

Well they had to turn off BB code and HTML to prevent pictures, links, and all kinds of other offenses. About all you can do is type letters.

Probably the right thing to do when it's hosted by a professional team with no moderators.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
Well they had to turn off BB code and HTML to prevent pictures, links, and all kinds of other offenses. About all you can do is type letters.

Probably the right thing to do when it's hosted by a professional team with no moderators.

You'd think that they could just go through the good posters they have that seem loyal to the cards and have enough time to spend there all the time and get a couple to moderate for free. Give em a jersey or something that would cost the team next to nothing.

I don't really know anything about that board though, I've never spent more than 1 minute on it before. Why bother when this one is as good as it is?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
If any of you were on there last weekend, you might know why that board has been taking drastic measures...

...I'm still having nightmares...

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:
If any of you were on there last weekend, you might know why that board has been taking drastic measures...

...I'm still having nightmares...

can we get the cliff's notes version?

:dramalush:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Some clown posted a pic over there that was one of the most vile, disgusting things I've ever seen. I'll leave it at that. And, he put it in a topic he entitled, "OHMYGOSH! LOOK AT THIS!" or something like that.

Someone should trace his IP address and arrest the jerk.

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
PANTONE194C said:
Some clown posted a pic over there that was one of the most vile, disgusting things I've ever seen. I'll leave it at that. And, he put it in a topic he entitled, "OHMYGOSH! LOOK AT THIS!" or something like that.

I think that clown is banned along with his aliases. I'm about done with that board for good. I got my first computer last year and took up message boards as a hobby. It was my first one and I'm about to move on from that place.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
PANTONE194C said:

that was the nastiest thing I've ever seen. I've thrown up 58 times & have been going through dry heaves the past 4 days

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
maddogkf said:
that was the nastiest thing I've ever seen. I've thrown up 58 times & have been going through dry heaves the past 4 days

Was it a picture of Assface?

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
black said:
I think that clown is banned along with his aliases. I'm about done with that board for good. I got my first computer last year and took up message boards as a hobby. It was my first one and I'm about to move on from that place.

what he said ^^^^^ :raccoon:

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
And even if any of us describe the picture in words that was posted over there, that alone would be enough to get us sent to the water cooler!!! :barf:

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wonder if lmanning would ever expose who did it over there.........if it was MTJF I ought to trace his IP address and give the guy a beatdown.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
I know that I had a perfectly good and decent thread there last night going before Cats came in and hi-jacked it. Then the thrashing began, and it was by no means just me doing the thrashing. Today she must've got in touch with LManning, because the thread has been deleted. Maybe Cats couldn't take the heat no more :shrug:

Be prepared, she may try to entertain us here later, and say that I deleted the thread :D

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
For some crazy reason people are in love with that board because it has the"official" attached to it but they don't have a lot of things that we have over here like articles and other forums. I was reading the other day over there and one of their poster said that we have a lot of negativity in this site and this board sucks, but they have more trolls and teenagers younger than arthur who cares about cool sigs,cool avatars and pictures.