Warning

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
azdad1978 said:
I was reading the other day over there and one of their poster said that we have a lot of negativity in this site and this board sucks, but they have more trolls and teenagers younger than arthur who cares about cool sigs,cool avatars and pictures.

That was Plummer16 if I remember correctly. And you saw my reply to that didn't ya :raccoon: Just like Gee said, we gots to defend the Alamo :D

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
People over here act like no one over there are quality fans. You get just as many quality posts, its just there are so many trolls that overwhelm them. All they need is like 4 mods to delete the garbage and it would be fine.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
People over here act like no one over there are quality fans. You get just as many quality posts, its just there are so many trolls that overwhelm them. All they need is like 4 mods to delete the garbage and it would be fine.

I agree with the mod bit. But they obviously have no interest in moderation, so they made the board virtually impossible to terrorize. What kind of message are they sending out to opposing fans (not really trolls) who come there and just want some good info on what their rival is doing lately?? That board is a fast sinking ship with the trolls and such who continue to run it down. It is getting near azcentral quality. Or maybe worse....

CardinalLaw

Reaction score
BigRedVol said:
I agree with the mod bit. But they obviously have no interest in moderation, so they made the board virtually impossible to terrorize. What kind of message are they sending out to opposing fans (not really trolls) who come there and just want some good info on what their rival is doing lately?? That board is a fast sinking ship with the trolls and such who continue to run it down. It is getting near azcentral quality. Or maybe worse....
:thumbup:I agree, I am so sick of the idiots over there. Lisa Manning included she should have got some mods long ago. Instead she just cuts off privledges to people that are fans. Good thing she aint the president of our country. She has a tuff job over there but if she had 4 people working with her she wouldn't even need to be there.

maddogkf

You think KFCs still open
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sun Devil Stadium, Sect 27, Row 34, Seat 8
CardinalLaw said:
:thumbup:I agree, I am so sick of the idiots over there. Lisa Manning included she should have got some mods long ago. Instead she just cuts off privledges to people that are fans. Good thing she aint the president of our country. She has a tuff job over there but if she had 4 people working with her she wouldn't even need to be there.

true dat

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
CardinalLaw said:
It's sad that board has turned the way it has! Thank god for this board, other it would be impossible for us international fans to try and stay up to date!:(

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BRV had made a very simple suggestion, it would solve 95% of all the problems over there. Let thread starters moderate their own threads. It's so damn simple it will never be implemented.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:
BRV had made a very simple suggestion, it would solve 95% of all the problems over there. Let thread starters moderate their own threads. It's so damn simple it will never be implemented.

SILENCE!!!! We will have none of that logic stuff!!!!!!! :gun:

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
I have no idea! I woke up this morn and it shows my IP was banned. Im not losing any sleep over it.
Thats sucks, oh well not really.:D That board is headed for a downfall fast. Enough about that board, we're on this one right? I like this place more each day. I had no idea of parts of the board for off topics. Rock on ASFN

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
NEZCardsfan said:

NEZ, I heard you were banned too!!! Just another rumor I guess :D

I am only going to PM people that I want to see here, then post to tell them to check their PM's, and consider me self-induced permaban :raccoon:

Oh and that suggestion wasn't exactly as you said....I said that as a thread starter, you should be able to boot people from your thread. You can delete their posts, and kick them out of future posts. I guess that's moderating in a way, I just didn't call it that......Chandler Mike, can we get that here??? Never mind, I'll go ahead and trout myself for asking :trout:

black

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:

I am only going to PM people that I want to see here, then post to tell them to check their PM's, and consider me self-induced permaban :raccoon:

Oh and that suggestion wasn't exactly as you said....I said that as a thread starter, you should be able to boot people from your thread. You can delete their posts, and kick them out of future posts. I guess that's moderating in a way, I just didn't call it that......Chandler Mike, can we get that here??? Never mind, I'll go ahead and trout myself for asking :trout:
BRV, I guess you didn't get to see my 2 cents on your Warning thread huh? LOL I spoke my peace and it would be to bad if you weren't able to read it.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BigRedVol said:

I heard a rumor that they deleted one of your threads that was over 100 replies long. Didn't really pay attention why though. They said you were ripping Cats. :shrug:

That board was full of know it alls that didn't invest any money into the Cardinals organization, anyways. I got fed up when I started seeing threads like, "Where can I go to watch the game in PHX."

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
100%CardsFan said:
I have no idea! I woke up this morn and it shows my IP was banned. Im not losing any sleep over it.

Maybe it was these posts from your "Lisa" thread:

100%CardsFan
Hall of Famer
Member # 2616

posted 03-19-2005 03:45 PM Profile for 100%CardsFan
I love you, Just wanted to let you know. [Wink]

100%CardsFan
Hall of Famer
Member # 2616

posted 03-21-2005 10:33 AM Profile for 100%CardsFan
Bump for my love!

:biglaugh:

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:

100%CardsFan
Hall of Famer
Member # 2616

100%CardsFan
Hall of Famer
Member # 2616

Bump for my love!

LMFAO, Those are great arent they!

AussieCardinal

Looking for a Green Card
Reaction score
Red Dawn said:

100%CardsFan
Hall of Famer
Member # 2616

100%CardsFan
Hall of Famer
Member # 2616

Bump for my love!

LOL she obviously didnt take it to well then 100%

How u guys got banned and bananas like footballdan stayed is beyond me!

PlummerNEZ

Sec. 19 | Row 29 | Seat 5
Reaction score
AussieCardinal said:
LOL she obviously didnt take it to well then 100%

How u guys got banned and bananas like footballdan stayed is beyond me!

Thats exactly why I left. I left before NEZ and 100%CardsFan were banned, but now that I've found out, it only supports my decision. I cannot believe that two repsectable regulars got banned for a few little things, when people like footballdan, who flood the front page with spammed garbage stay on there. Good riddance. This place is much better.

BigRedVol

All Star
Reaction score
PlummerNEZ said:
Thats exactly why I left. I left before NEZ and 100%CardsFan were banned, but now that I've found out, it only supports my decision. I cannot believe that two repsectable regulars got banned for a few little things, when people like footballdan, who flood the front page with spammed garbage stay on there. Good riddance. This place is much better.

For some odd reason, I don't remember a PlumberNEZ on that board :shrug:

PlummerNEZ

Sec. 19 | Row 29 | Seat 5
Reaction score
lol. I seem to remember a BigRedVol. I also remember a DesertTitan and BigRedTitan as well. Whatever happened to those guys? You wouldn't know anything about it, would you BRV ;) . I lost the password for my Plummer16 name here, so I was forced to change it. Oh well.

Drachir

Reaction score
Looks like this is the place for those that got banned to come too. Although I haven't got banned maybe I should make an effort? Who knows!