What Bands Have You Been Listening To Lately?

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Anyone heard of the Veer Union? Rock group. Just met them last week when they walked into one of my stores. Good guys from Vancouver.

Check out their hit "Seasons" on their Myspace page.

www.myspace.com/theveerunion

lholdenl

Reaction score
Home Jones... their music is awesome. I enjoy this up and coming band from Arizona with their smooth sultry sound and upbeat music. They usually play at Phase 54 in Tempe on Wednesday nights. If you like R & B music mixed with a little funk, you'll love this band and the wonderful voice of the lead singer.

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Santana, Clapton, Phil Collins, and Robert Plant are all releasing/have released new albums this month. Did I hit a time warp to 1986?

desertrat218

Veteran
Reaction score
Santana, Clapton, Phil Collins, and Robert Plant are all releasing/have released new albums this month. Did I hit a time warp to 1986?

The old timers are still popular because 95% of the new stuff is garbage. I really have to dig to find new music I actually like these days. Pop music is the worst it's ever been in my lifetime, wish I hadn't took music for granted as much as I did back in the mid 70s to early 90s. Even the bands I didn't really like much back then kick ass compared to the newer bands.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The old timers are still popular because 95% of the new stuff is garbage. I really have to dig to find new music I actually like these days. Pop music is the worst it's ever been in my lifetime, wish I hadn't took music for granted as much as I did back in the mid 70s to early 90s. Even the bands I didn't really like much back then kick ass compared to the newer bands.

Amazingly, I think we need to thank Rock Band and Guitar Hero for bringing back the music of the 70s and 80s. I've taught high school for 16 years. There are far more kids today with my musical tastes than there were when i started teaching.