What bandwagon to join?

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denver Broncos. Not too bad. I was born in Denver.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
We Card fans have a lot of experience at this...this year, I'm joining the Saints bandwagon cuz I love Reggie Bush.

spleenk

Registered
Reaction score
The Chefs.

And he called me a nerd because I picked the museum over the zoo. I'm sick of the zoo.

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I gotta root for the San Diego SuperChargers

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Chargers.

This guy I know laid $1000 at 300:1 that the Saints and Chargers would meet in the Super Bowl early in the season.

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I guess I'd root for the Chargers. Since they are the rivals to two of the teams I hate the most; Broncos and Raiders.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
It kept flashing those annoying pictures, it didn't give me a specific team but it talked about how I said I was a night owl, my number was low so my team's defense is good and that it had ASU alums so...it's probably the Ravens, which isn't bad since they are my 2nd favorite team.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
In the AFC, I think I'm down with the Chargers, as for the NFC, could be either the Cowboys or Niners if they make it. Seattle can blow up, and the Bears? Uggghh! Don't even ask about the eagles or Giants.

Post edit: duh, I didn't try the actual link before posting. It saye Tennesee Titans.
Okay, I guess?:|

Last edited: