What to think????

jrjbritt

Registered
Reaction score
what would people think if for some reason Thomas Jones has a break out year ( over 1200yrds rushing)? What would that show about our coaches ? Anybody

Go cardss and whoop some cowgirl ass.

gnomepete

Registered
Reaction score
I'd think I was in The Twilight Zone, but it wouldn't be the first time . . . ;D

Pete

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
what would people think if for some reason Thomas Jones has a break out year
If I were his agent, I'd get him a nice juicy endorsement contract with Clearasill.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by jrjbritt
what would people think if for some reason Thomas Jones has a break out year ( over 1200yrds rushing)? What would that show about our coaches ? Anybody

That means he'd have to have over 600 rushing attempts. I don't think anyone has ever done that.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Who cares what he does, we all know he clearly SUCKED here. If it takes a new team to make him run hard instead of try to dance. Then he is still an idiot...

JasonKGME

I'm a uncle's monkey??
Reaction score
Originally posted by jrjbritt

To give a constructive answer I will say it doesn't say anything about the staff here. One thing many of us have forgotten is that Jones was never healthy when he played here. And much like Plummer it was time for both the Cardinals and Jones to move on from each other.

Now mind you I have a hard time believing even if Jones is healthy that he will gain 1200+ yards this year. Several reasons for that. #1 no matter what happens with Pittman he will still have to share some carries with Alstott. #2 Odds are Pittmans case will get dragged out til after the season ends which means Jones will also have to share carries with Pittman. And #3 which is the biggest one, I still do question wether or not Jones is a good runner. He has a tendance to get knocked over with any contact at all, and unless he can show that isnt the case I doubt highly he will ever be a true starter in the league. I think he is a fairly good #2 however.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEERZ
Who cares what he does, we all know he clearly SUCKED here. If it takes a new team to make him run hard instead of try to dance. Then he is still an idiot...

:thumbup:

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Re: Re: What to think????

Originally posted by 40yearfan
That means he'd have to have over 600 rushing attempts. I don't think anyone has ever done that.

:biglaugh: