Wk 1 Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Commanders Pre-Game Thread. 8/26/23-9/09/23

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truth. No man should be banned for speaking the truth.
Try that with your boss that you don't like, and doesn't like you sometime and let me know how it goes.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
also...just want to reiterate....step on McLaurins toes... turf toe hurts like hell and is nearly impossible to heal during a season. stomp those little piggies...make it hurt...not only helps us win...helps keep the skins from winning all season long...dude can heal in february.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
while I would love to see Young sit out I am also kinda wanting to see PBJ block him.... IMO it is good for the rookie to draw a guy like this in his first live fire pro game. Lets him know what level his game needs to be at to be a true pro.
Young really hasn’t proven much, if anything. Montez Sweat is the guy I want to see PJJ against for a majority of snaps.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure wee can get pressure on him enough to miss those WRs running wide open.
Washington's OLine is probably the weakest link on their team. We saw some success with our first unit, with better OLines than Washington's.

I'm not saying we will see success. I just wouldn't put it past us either. I wouldn't be surprised if we got 3 sacks let's say.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Washington's OLine is probably the weakest link on their team. We saw some success with our first unit, with better OLines than Washington's.

I'm not saying we will see success. I just wouldn't put it past us either. I wouldn't be surprised if we got 3 sacks let's say.
not to mention that noted success was with plain vanilla defensive fronts. If we cant scheme some pressure something is wrong.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
A win would be nice but what I really want to see (or not see) is false starts, wasted timeouts because the play call was late or didn't fit the personnel grouping, stupid and/or selfish personal fouls.

In other words, a well-coached and disciplined NFL team even if they are under-manned.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22