Wk 1 Arizona Cardinals @ Washington Commanders Pre-Game Thread. 8/26/23-9/09/23

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I‘m taking Washington minus 7. I think that this Cardinals team will be worse than even any of us expect. Especially on defense
@Timm Rosenbach . You might consider Washington -4 1st half as well. The Cardinals getting off to a slow start with a new scheme, first time OC and either a rookie QB or QB who has been with the team two weeks.

Walter_White

Reaction score
Washington’s biggest weakness will be OL. If they can’t do a good job keeping Sam Howell clean, the Cards have a chance. But Washington’s DL is nasty. And they have a very good duo in the secondary. Linebackers are wishy-washy so passing to the TE will something I expect a lot of from AZ.

Washington’s skill position group is good and deep. Even if the OL struggles, there are a ton of weapons to get he ball out quick and on the ground.

Washington 24-13

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I now believe Dobbs will start. After the film breakdown on Tunes’s third preseason game he isn’t close to starting with the offensive scheme. I did see wide open receivers in the scheme so it’s as good as I could hope. Maybe Dobbs can hit those receivers. If so, we will surprise Washington Sunday with flags at critical times determining the outcome.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I can't believe that ANYONE, especially Board members, think that Tune will start. If he does I'll admit that I'm not as smart as I thought I was. And I'll apologize to my wife.
Trust me, after all these years, if you're a dummy, your wife already knows...lol That's how it is in my house. She lets me think I'm smart sometimes.