Wk 3 of the preseason. (News without the twitter links). 08/19/24-08/25/24

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the risk?
Probably not much but there’s still a chance another team could sign them off your practice squad into their active roster… I’d rather keep Weaver just on pure possible potential then stay with the mediocre nine year vet who has done jack squat in the league already we know who he is

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Probably not much but there’s still a chance another team could sign them off your practice squad into their active roster… I’d rather keep Weaver just on pure possible potential then stay with the mediocre nine year vet who has done jack squat in the league already we know who he is
What do you think the pure possible potential is for Weaver?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Weaver is way more likely to contribute than Palmer. He’s twitchy & has that start/stop ability like MHJR/Wilson/Dortch. Palmer is more of a straight-line athlete.
I agree. Weaver will actually play in the NFL. Palmer will ultimately be an UFL player.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’m not giving up on Palmer at least not yet.
That first couple of games he was targeted a couple of times, but dropped what looked like should have been a couple of easy catches. He seemed to be open but just didn't catch the ball.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky