World of Warcraft

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Dangit! I've been PvPing with my rogue and now I'm hooked on the game again. Goodbye social life. That is what I would say if I had one.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
Dangit! I've been PvPing with my rogue and now I'm hooked on the game again. Goodbye social life. That is what I would say if I had one.

You could join a guild and have instant friends! :D

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
You could join a guild and have instant friends! :D

I'm in one. I have been in about 7-8 different ones since I've played (since the release) and none of them ever get my jokes... I'm starting to wonder if its me. Nah, probably not.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
been doing Molten Core a lot lately... Pretty different game with 40 man raids...

You must be registered for see images

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
been doing Molten Core a lot lately... Pretty different game with 40 man raids...

I'm attuned but haven't had time to go down to the Core. I need to go though. I'm surprised no one has begged me to go, there is always a need for priests.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
I'm attuned but haven't had time to go down to the Core. I need to go though. I'm surprised no one has begged me to go, there is always a need for priests.

Yeah, priests are a hot commodity. The thing is most guilds have enough priests and there are very rarely (if ever) any MC pick up groups. MC was fun the first few times. I didn't win any rolls so I gave up for awhile.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:

You must be registered for see images

Is this like signing up for battle for the Alliance? I did that Sunday, it was fun and I did pretty well. Someone picked the Orcs flag, ran it all the way into our fort, turned around, ran out of the fort, got killed and lost the game winning point. That really pissed me off.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
Is this like signing up for battle for the Alliance? I did that Sunday, it was fun and I did pretty well. Someone picked the Orcs flag, ran it all the way into our fort, turned around, ran out of the fort, got killed and lost the game winning point. That really pissed me off.

No, molten core is a high level raid instance. Its one of the places where you get your first tier epic items. The purple ones.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
No, molten core is a high level raid instance. Its one of the places where you get your first tier epic items. The purple ones.

Something tells me lvl18's don't get invited to such shindigs. Pompous eliteist snobs. :mad:

Last edited:

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
dogpoo32 said:
Haha, yeah. Gotta be level 60. You'll be there in no time.

At the rate Im playing you're right. I gotta get off that thing for a while.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
I was thinking for those of us who play WOW we should start new characters on the same server and play together... Could be fun

Ok, now I'm scared. :shock: I was just thinking the same thing. We could start an ASFN guild. :p

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I vote for Uldam (or however it's spelled) since that's the server that AzCards21 plays on and he's the WoW :newbie: . I just created a character on that server, Horde side, Troll Priest, named none other than Cq. :D

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
that is a good idea, and server should be one that has no wait, mine is full and I usually que up 200 deep when I log in..

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
CardFan67 said:
that is a good idea, and server should be one that has no wait, mine is full and I usually que up 200 deep when I log in..

Yeah, that made me not like playing my hunter anymore. If I have to wait 30 minutes to be able to play, I don't have the same motivation.

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sen'Jin server is a new server, still low in population.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Ok I created a Troll Warrior there, HeavyB is the name.. i haven't done anything with him yet so let me know when you guys want to play

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
CQ said:
I vote for Uldam (or however it's spelled) since that's the server that AzCards21 plays on and he's the WoW :newbie: . I just created a character on that server, Horde side, Troll Priest, named none other than Cq. :D

I can't add you as a friend. You are the evil horde and it won't let me do it. :D

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Ok. Sen'Jin server, we'll all be horde, Troll or Orc because they all have the same starting location...

Lets see if we can get together to start playing or new level 1 characters on Wednesday? 6pm?

HeavyB- Warrior
CQ- Priest
?
?
?

OP
OP
C

CQ

Recovered WoW-aholic
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HeavyB3 said:
Ok. Sen'Jin server, we'll all be horde, Troll or Orc because they all have the same starting location...

Lets see if we can get together to start playing or new level 1 characters on Wednesday? 6pm?

HeavyB- Warrior
CQ- Priest
?
?
?

6pm is bad for me. Wednesday should be good, but perhaps more like around 730 or 8pm, after my kiddos are in bed. Even then, I can't always guarantee I'll be able to make it. Life tends to happen anytime I plan anything. :|

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Ok. Sen'Jin server

HeavyB- Warrior
CQ- Priest
CardFan - Warlock - Orc
?
?

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
AzCards21 said:
I can't add you as a friend. You are the evil horde and it won't let me do it. :D

and the Horde is not evil, the Human's are... the story is more along the lines of American settlers vs the American Indians...

The Horde are the good guys, at least they were through Warcraft1 and WarcraftII

Okay now I really feel nerdy...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05