zac dysert

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
So... what do we know about zac dysert? Anything? I mean, I understand we are hosed if Drew gets hurt, but just curious what the scouting report is on Dysert...

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
After winning the ninth game in eight starts, Zac would lay out a plan to bring liberty to all Americans and peace globally, which would have lead to both Trump and Clinton ceding the Presidency to Zac.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
After winning the ninth game in eight starts, Zac would lay out a plan to bring liberty to all Americans and peace globally, which would have lead to both Trump and Clinton ceding the Presidency to Zac.
Rumor has it, his Vice President will be Chuck Norris.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
What we know is if he plays it's 1-4. I covered the MAC. He was slightly above average but nothing special. If you remember Charlie Frye from Akron, Dysert was almost that good.

Reaction score
weird how so many post in threads like this knowing nothing about Dysert...simple question deserves a simple/intelligent answer

159 career sacks in college, quick release, 3 year captain, fearless, gym rat with very avg talent/accuracy,some athlectism to move...beaten out by Brandon Doughty...I like Doughty but after 4 years in the league and he couldn't be out Doughty that isn't good...basically a solid 3rd string qb

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
weird how so many post in threads like this knowing nothing about Dysert...simple question deserves a simple/intelligent answer

159 career sacks in college, quick release, 3 year captain, fearless, gym rat with very avg talent/accuracy,some athlectism to move...beaten out by Brandon Doughty...I like Doughty but after 4 years in the league and he couldn't be out Doughty that isn't good...basically a solid 3rd string qb

true.

pretty sure someone in St Louis was saying the same thing about Warner back in the spring of 99
you just never know when a player is going to catch fire...

but yeah.....third string