Wk 1 of Training Camp. 07/22/24-07/28/24

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Do you have a hollowed out potato for a modem? I’ve heard from many sources that this could be an issue.
No, it's a well known problem of this board. It doesn't take ten minutes, as that's clear hyperbole, but these threads are useless to me and a waste of time because ASFN has effed up Twitter (don't call it X!) embeds.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
No, it's a well known problem of this board. It doesn't take ten minutes, as that's clear hyperbole, but these threads are useless to me and a waste of time because ASFN has effed up Twitter (don't call it X!) embeds.
I think it’s a Twitter problem (surprise!) not an ASFN problem. I’ve had similar lags on NYMag and other sites.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Among topics discussed by Gannon prior to practice was the thought of momentum - is it real?

“It’s something I’m always interested in [and] why we did a deep dive on that is a good question. You guys talk about it all the time. 'The momentum of the game shifted on that play or that series' and I always thought to myself, ‘Is that real?” asked Gannon.

The Cardinals - whether it's real or not - hope to continue building on what's been a strong stretch since the return of Kyler Murray halfway through last season.

Certainly didn’t expect this! Sounds like a deep smoke laced conversation.