2016-17 Around the NBA

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
When I was in college I ended up managing a Little Caesars. It wasn't a big accomplishment. I just showed up for work everyday and didn't get caught doing something heinous at work.

Anyway, doing that I learned that the dough is made fresh daily. The cheese is grated from different cheeses daily. The sauce is mixed daily.

Basically everything is done in house and fresh. And despite that, they charge the cheapest for pizza and still make plenty of profit.

Its a company I am happy to have worked for as a kid
Figures the Pistons chose the only pizza franchise that doesn't deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pan pan pizza pizza! Pan pan pizza pizza!

Always dug Target Caesars. Was a nice change up every once in a whike

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope Isaiah Thomas gets a max contract. He has been underpaid his whole career and his current salary is only $6,261,394. Still it's a lot of money for a scoring PG. He averaged 28.9 points and 5.9 assists last season.

Eric Bledsoe averaged 21.1 points and 6.3 assists last season and is a year younger than Thomas.

Kyrie Irving averaged 25.2 points and 5.8 assists.

Something to think about before trading the farm for Irving.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
If the reports are correct, the Cavaliers' asking price for Irving is absurd. I don't think they are serious about moving him.

Errntknght

Reaction score
Coincidentally, I have also retired from NBA coaching, since I was finding it almost as difficult to be considered for a job as Byron Scott was.

I'm glad you finally came to the same conclusion the rest of us did - as qualified as you are for a HC job in the league, you were never going to breach the old boy network. I'm quite enjoying my retirement by the way.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If the reports are correct, the Cavaliers' asking price for Irving is absurd. I don't think they are serious about moving him.
New strategy for dealing with a disgruntled player that you would like to keep. Ask the moon for him. Tell him that is how much he is worth to you, but no one else is willing to pay it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05