2024 1st round pick #4 is Marvin Harrison Jr

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered thr all white version, but this was the picture they on the main page.

Well see how it comes out, hopefully I didn't throw away $80.

20% off code I got after ordering.
THANKYOUSO20

You must be registered for see images attach

Thinking you got scammed…. Hope you get it. Also, a lot of the fake front websites are notorious for double charging on top of it so make sure you check your statement.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered thr all white version, but this was the picture they on the main page.

THANKYOUSO20

Uh…

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking you got scammed…. Hope you get it. Also, a lot of the fake front websites are notorious for double charging on top of it so make sure you check your statement.

I used PayPal, so I'm not too worried if i did.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

THANKYOUSO20

Is that the official Cardals jersey?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are some definite reputable Chinese websites out there that sell high quality jerseys for around 50.00 Shipping is just slow.
This place runs out of a sports shop in Ontario, CA according to the receipt, allegedly. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if I need to dispute it.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
There are some definite reputable Chinese websites out there that sell high quality jerseys for around 50.00 Shipping is just slow.

Reputable and Chinese websites--don't go together.

Just FYI 95% of those places you order counterfeit jerseys from in China use forced labor to manufacture them. If Customs intercepts the shipment the jerseys will be destroyed and you'll have no recourse.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just FYI 95% of those places you order counterfeit jerseys from in China use forced labor to manufacture them. If Customs intercepts the shipment the jerseys will be destroyed and you'll have no recourse
True… Sounds like every major shoe and clothing and many electronics companies that are deemed “reputable” I know before every football season groups of guys would put in large orders of jerseys, and we always got them was never an issue… But certainly you’re taking a risk with customs. As you know first hand.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
True… Sounds like every major shoe and clothing and many electronics companies that are deemed “reputable” I know before every football season groups of guys would put in large orders of jerseys, and we always got them was never an issue… But certainly you’re taking a risk with customs. As you know first hand.

yup... thats the main reason I dont buy apple or nike products

BACH

Superbowl, Homeboy!
Reaction score

What are you talking about???
Apple's chinese manufactor fixed this issue. They put up nets to prevent all the workers committing suicide. Problem solved

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What are you talking about???
Apple's chinese manufactor fixed this issue. They put up nets to prevent all the workers committing suicide. Problem solved
I was in China working and read about factory workers committing suicide by jumping from the roof of a factory.

I was discussing this with some of my Chinese teammates. I told them in the US normally workers do not have access to the roof as the doors leading to the roof is locked and only accessible by those who require access for maintenance tasks. They were surprised by this simple solution.

I guess they like the nets.

I asked them when they see people jumping into the from the roofs do they hold up cards designating how the jump was like a 10 for a perfect jump. They didn’t see the humor:(

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was in China working and read about factory workers committing suicide by jumping from the roof of a factory.

I was discussing this with some of my Chinese teammates. I told them in the US normally workers do not have access to the roof as the doors leading to the roof is locked and only accessible by those who require access for maintenance tasks. They were surprised by this simple solution.

I guess they like the nets.

I asked them when they see people jumping into the from the roofs do they hold up cards designating how the jump was like a 10 for a perfect jump. They didn’t see the humor:(

One of the last things I worked on before I retired was taking count of balcony access in all the buildings on the Google campus I worked at. It was because a Google engineer had taken a dive off the balcony of a building in sunnyvale . They don't even need roof access. That was a very sad day made worse because we all knew about it but Google somehow suppressed the story so it never made the local news let alone national

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Just FYI 95% of those places you order counterfeit jerseys from in China use forced labor to manufacture them. If Customs intercepts the shipment the jerseys will be destroyed and you'll have no recourse.
You're confusing China with Nike when it comes to the forced labor.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I want to see MHJ, but not a ton. There are too many other WR's that I want to see, also.
One completion for a 65 yd TD where he runs a perfect route then smokes the defense with his speed.

Then coach calls him to the sideline and tells him to get the pads off cause he's done.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
One completion for a 65 yd TD where he runs a perfect route then smokes the defense with his speed.

Then coach calls him to the sideline and tells him to get the pads off cause he's done.
And then the Board explodes with posts to trade KM for Parsons and go with the QB who threw the 65 yarder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat